CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Blessings

First of all that cartoon makes me snort. That is so darn funny.

I have another very busy two days. So much to do, before I can even think about easter dinner. It was going to be a nice quiet dinner for three. Now I have a dinner for 7 that has to be done at 2 in the afternoon.

I'm not complaining. I love having people over that have no place to go for the holidays. Especially if they are family and friends.

I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Easter. I hope it's full of blessings and peace.

May none of you get a rotten egg. hehehehehee

Have a great weekend and an even better easter everyone!!!!

9 comments:

mandy said...

Have a wonderful Easter!

none said...

Great cartoon!
Happy Easter.

Muhd Imran said...

HAPPY EASTER!!!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Happy Easter!! I want one of those penguin eggs you guys got on facebook LOL..keep sending LOL.

Are you making Poof-poof?

Willow said...

LOL! I love that graphic, too!

CrystalChick said...

I have still not cleaned my dining room table off for dinner tomorrow. Hmmm.... maybe I'm waiting for the Easter Bunny to come do it?? LOL
Ah well, it's just the 3 of us that I know of for now so while I'm preparing some food tomorrow I'll have the boys take care of it.
If they want to eat that is.

Have a very nice Easter.

Coffeypot said...

Judy is still in New Jersey, so it's just me and Chaplin chilling out here. I hope you have a great Easter. I am!

Biddie said...

Happy Easter, Burfica! Enjoy your dinner!

cookie monster said...

A happy Pesach to you Burfica.