CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

KIss my ASS Wind!!!!


Oh my gosh I am so hating the wind. It's been blowing for 2 weeks straight. Not like breezy blowing. But like 30mph or more sustained, and up to 60 and 70 mph gusts. I am so sick of it it's not even funny.

Hate the wind!!!!!! It sucks major donkey dick!! I could never live someplace that is windy all year long. I would rather have some rain right now, to water the plants than the wind.

Not a dam other thing is going on here. Nothing at all. Gigantor working, and hating the wind. Kiddo and school, and hating the wind. Me here and hating the wind. hahahahaha

I have been obsessed with hiding easter eggs on facebook though. Only have three people doing it with me (that is in my friends list, which is really small) But it's fun as hell.

Okay well since I'm so interesting and since I'm in a hating mother nature mood. I'm gonna go read blogs and cuss her out some more.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.

12 comments:

mandy said...

Ew...sucks about the wind. I hope it stops blowing soon.
I'm doing the Easter egg search on Facebook also, if you want to be my friend, let me know!

none said...

I was out at my dad's house and he lives around several sand pits. The wind picked up and we had a 50mph sand storm..it took me forever to get the grit out of my mouth.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

I hate the wind too, but I think I hate the frikking snow more!

Yes I too have been seeing a heck of alot of easter eggs these days.

Olly said...

We had a couple wind storms over the past few days. Lost our power yesterday for a couple hours. Not doing the Easter Egg thing on faceplant this year, but let me know if you want me to add you as a friend! We'd be blowing our cover to each other, but that's ok!

Biddie said...

Hey, am I on your friends list? If not, then why not?? Mind you, I might not look for the eggs, anyway, but still....

Special K said...

Same here! OMG it has been more like a month now, it actually started in February! I hate it! When it's fairly nice in the 60s it feels like 40s because of it, then if it gets really nice in the 70s then it's not as enjoyable because it doesn't feel like the 70's. It is April 1st now, it is time for the Lion to have left!

Special K said...

and I didn't even go into how it is spreadin' the damn dandelions ALL OVER my yard! UGH!

OK enough Mother Nature hate in one day.
Wait, I got the mother load. You know? Once a month, hurts like HELL! Yeah, that too!
Screw Mother Nature, it is not nice to fool Special K! Bwa ha ha

CrystalChick said...

I've got your rainy drizzle here.... trade for a little wind??

HEY, if you want, add me to your Facebook friends!!!
I use 'Mary Catherine' over there. My email addy is Topaz926@verizon.net

Burfica said...

mj--god I hate the wind. uggghhh

Hammer--we have sand all over the place in this desert here. Part of life to eat grit.

Miranda--i'm glad there isn't snow.

olly--the wind is just crazy this spring

biddie--got ya baby

K--what's with the wind an all us bloggers on the rag at the same time. hahahaha

crystalchick--you can have all the wind you want, TAKE IT!!!

cookie monster said...

Hey Burica, looking at that pic it doesn't half seem like those dogs are about to start smoochin'!

Libby said...

burfica--i'm libby j stevens over there on fb...

Jules said...

Is that opposed to minor donkey dick? Or sucking ass? ;OP

Yeah, it was windy like that in Lethbridge where my mom used to live. I had long hair then that was carefully sculpted and HATED the wind for wrecking it all the damn time!