CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

What the heck???

Okay can somebody tell me how in gods name, in Arizona, the end of March, why it is SNOWING!!!!!!

Yup that's right, it was snowing last night. When it started snowing, I still had my cooler on. hahahahahaha

It got all warm again last week, was nice except the dam wind blew every day. Then last night, Gigantor went out once, and comes in going "Brrrr it feels like blizzard weather out there"

We laughed, cuz it's March, in Arizona. He opened the door later to let the dogs out, and it was fricken snowing!!!!

Rest of my weekend wasn't to bad. Saturday we were major busy again. I wrote out bills, kid played with a new friend. I'll call him Little D. We took him home and took Kiddo down to Skinny K's and we delivered my avon and books. We had so much to do took us over 2 hours.

We came home and just sat around talking for a bit, then went and got Kiddo, had some dinner and watched City of Ember. Wow...it was a really good movie.

Sunday, we got up late, sorta lazed around. Started watching a tape in the bedroom, and was lazily getting dressed. Kiddo was over at Little D's house. Then we noticed that Captain Daddy had been sitting out here in the living room waiting for us to come out of the bedroom. *sigh* I lovers him, and he's over alot and I love that. But come on!!! Weekends are the only time I have with my hubby, and us three together. And where as I don't mind him over one of the three days hubby is off. He's been coming over all three, and staying most the day.

Gigantor and I just wanted a lazy day and maybe to even have some um um um in the bedroom, since the kid was gone. But no, my father was in the living room. grrrr

Oh well, he left about 4. And informed me he would be over today. He was supposed to make an appointment with the pediotrist over a month ago. But he has piddle farted around and now he says only reason he is coming over is so I can call and make him an appointment. grrrrr

Okay enough ranting.

After daddy left, we vegged on the couch, watched some t.v. and cuddled. Then Gigantor grilled some steaks. yummmmm

Okay I'm outa here, gonna go read blogs.

Have a good Monday everyone.

12 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

All these blogs about snow remind me of that movie, ....whats it called? The one where the world was freezing over? Help me here...lol

mandy said...

Snowing in Arizona at the end of March....what are they talking about, global warming...LOL!

Enjoy it if you can, but don't send it to NC, it's back to spring weather around here =)

none said...

Snowball fight?

I wouldn't mind having a snow day.

I've been watching tapes with the kids lately too.

I've been hitting all the flea markets and pawn shops for VCR tapes, they are going for a quarter each normally.

I still have 3 VCRs that work lol

Biddie said...

Snow?? Yikes. It snowed here today, but then I live in Canada, not Arizona!
I have City Of Ember, and I haven't seen it yet. I think that I am going make someone sit with me and watch it..Not tonight though, cuz it's Paranormal State night :)

Olly said...

Did you all make some snow angels?

CrystalChick said...

LOL I love the kitty snow picture!!!

We have a coupon for free movies on our Directv. Still haven't gone online to order them. :(

My daughter just started selling Avon. With one little guy at home, he'll be 2 in May, and another on the way it seemed like something she could do in between house and baby stuff. Her last part-time gig at the Mall lasted all of like 2 days because the schedule was so crazy that she couldn't line up babysitting.

Any tips I can give her about the business?? Email me if you want!!

Coffeypot said...

I can tell you why it's snowing. It's an inconvenient truth but it is global warming. Just as Algore.

Christine said...

The weather is so screwed up. We will have 90 degrees today. That is very odd for March, beginning of April.

I wouldn't doubt if it drops to freezing next week. I don't know whether to send the kid out to play in a coat or bathing suit!

Crystal said...

I do not feel sorry for you! :) It's been snowing here too! Today the sun is back but it's still cold and windy out. arrgh! Out like a Lion my ass! March, GET OUT OF HERE!

Libby said...

burfica--snow...yuck!! bro's oldest daughter is going to scottsdale apr 8, then he & his son are coming out for motorcycle riding through may!

Special K said...

It snowed here too on Saturday. I don't get too worked up on global warming because my brother was born in April 1984 and there was snow on the ground, that was 25 years ago. I remember trick or treating in snow one or two years too when I was a kid. Weather has always been strange, thus giving us something to talk about! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

cookie monster said...

Miranda, the film you are on about is The Day After Tomorrow.

And Burfica, i believe i may have an answer on the Cookie Jar poser. Skinny K and kiddo may have been referencing a song by Ciara called Goodies where Cookies are a metaphor for doing rude things to a young lady.

or i may be barking up the wrong one.