CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Running pant pant pant


OMG don't you just love that picture. I love that picture alot alot!!!

We have been busy for a couple of days. Wednesday night my dad called me. He had falled at work. He stepped off a curb at work and slipped and fell. He cut up and banged up his knee, and he hit his arm. He had his coat on. He said later it felt almost wet, so he thought he might have a spot of blood and need a bandaid. So he went up to the security room and got the lady there. Took his jacket off, and the entire lower arm of his shirt was covered in blood.

They took his shirt off, and he had a palm sized chunk of hide off, and just hanging there. She trimmed it up and doctored it up for him.

I doctored him up again on Thursday. I was dead ass tired on Thursday too. My back/hips are really bothering me. So they are making me legs and arms, burn and twitch when I lay down. Like they are spasaming and cramping. So...I'm having to constantly move them. Wed night I got 1/2 hour sleep, that was it. Thursday night I got about 3 hours sleep.

Got up early today (Friday) and made some lists for stores, and ate some eggs and toast. Put makeup and jewelry on. Went to my nail appointment. Gigantor took Daddy to walmart and walked real nice and slow with him. I had to text Gigantor and say, we had 10 minutes left and the nail lady had to leave and lockup so he better come get me. They weren't even out of walmart yet. *sigh*

So...nail lady (who is my friend and lives across the street) Took me with her, to go get her kid, then gas in her car, then Gigantor was finally home. Came in, it was almost 4.

I had a customer that lives out on the Rez that wanted her avon when she got off work at 5. So...I hurried my ass off unloading it, checking it in, writing it all up and bagging it all. And the dam idiot never showed up or called or anything. We called her work and left messages on her voice mail but nothing. grrrrrr

Captain Daddy bought us all an early dinner (quizno's) and we watched Bolt. That was good. Earlier Gigantor worked with peroxide and got the blood out of daddy's shirt. So it was saturated in spray and wash and put in the washer on cold.

So... Gigantor and Kiddo headed to the Silot class and me and daddy stayed. I was so tired, I just sorta grunted at him. He played with the dogs, and gathered his laundry after the boys came home, which was after 9. Then he went home.

And look at me now, still up at almost midnight, and dinking on blogs. Dammit.

Okay well I'm gonna go and read a few and get my ass in bed.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

11 comments:

none said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. That sounds like a nasty fall.

We liked Bolt too, just watched it last night.

The hampster was a riot.

mandy said...

Oh gosh! Sorry to hear about your Dad's fall. Hope he heals soon.

Special K said...

Ouch! Poor Captain Daddy! That picture would make a cool tattoo for someone if I was into tattoos that is! :)

Muhd Imran said...

That sounded like a nasty fall. Hope your Dad recovers well.

You had a very, very busy day. I guess the activities made you really hyper and can't sleep.

Have a good rest and may the next morning bring you fresh perspective and joy with family.

Happy weekend!

MomThatsNuts said...

Deep breath in, deep breath out...glad dad is OK, could have been lots worse, broken hip or dislocated shoulder....

mom

Libby said...

oh, burfica, i'm glad your dad is okay! i'm sure it scared him a little, even if he won't say it! and it sounded like a busy-as-hell day! whew!

Jules said...

Ohhhh no!! Left that long unattended, you'd better tell him to watch for signs of infection!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Wow, what is it about parents falling these days? Hope he's better soon!

captain corky said...

I'm glad he had people to take care of him! I hope you were able to get some sleep last night.

Coffeypot said...

I hope Captain Daddy is doing better. We, on the upper scale age wize, do not need to be falling - except in love or lust or in bed.

Burfica said...

Hammer--we loved the hamster too.

m.j.--yeah takes longer and longer to heal as they get older

K--yeah I really like that picture

Imran--my weekends are so busy, it's bizarre

mom--oh yeah, I'm always thankful it's not a hospital visit

libby--yeah then he gets embarrassed so it pisses him off, then he's grumpy.

jules--he got it worked on right away, and we are watching it like a hawk.

miranda--no kidding maybe we need to wrap them in bubble wrap

corky--got a bit of sleep, thanks

coffey--no kidding, wish the stubborn old goat would use a cane.