CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I don't know what to say

I saw this picture and it made me shudder. Me!! The one that pushes the bar all the time. I shuddered at this. hahahahaha That guy needs some serious help.

I have been inquiring to the kids about the "easy open pickle jar" thing. Neither of them have any idea what it means or why they keep saying it. One of lifes great mysteries I guess. hahahaha

Not dam thing of any interest has been going on here past couple day. I'm sure it's waiting for the weekend again. hahaha

Irritated that dam Obama's speech messed with my regular scheduled programs. The stupid ass.

Gigantor and I aren't gonna make parent teacher conferences this year. Kiddo has had a half day on tuesday and has another on Thursday. Well...the confrences are in the afternoon with one day having evening one's. We screwed up the day, we thought it was thursday, but we missed them they were Tuesday. hahahaha Oh well, we had the meeting with his teachers not to long ago. I don't really care.

Anyhow I have nothing, not a dam thing more to talk about.

So...hope you all have a good hump day Wednesday.

And give a good shudder to that picture.

14 comments:

none said...

I'm at a loss for the easy open pickle jar too. Must be an inside joke.

Our conferences are this week too.

I'm glad the wife is on vacation she goes and bitches at them while I watch the kids.

Special K said...

We are on Spring Break here and true to form it is raining nearly every day! LOL
That picture gave me pause but I am having a wonderful hump day despite it! :)

Libby said...

...wow, i was afraid that was gigantor in that picture!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is so gross that I want to draw it near to me. Love it.

I like my pickles in a little waxed paper bag, garlic-flavored(not the bag, the pickle ;-).~Mary

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

It made me shudder too.

I rarely went to the interviews. Usually at the meet the teacher meetings but that was it.

mandy said...

easy open pickle jar? haven't heard that one! let me know what its all about if you find out =)

Anonymous said...

The photo reminds me of a pet peeve I have with that "Barnyard" cartoon movie and series. What's up with the male having an udder? It just bugs the crap out of me. What city folk put this together? Everytime I see it I have to make a comment on it. It's driving my family crazy that I cannot LET IT GO! LOL

~SugarBear~ said...

Gotta admit, that picture is a bit scary.

Burfica said...

Hammer--I always make the first of the year one's, but last of the year, I blow off sometimes.

K--It's so dang windy and chilly here, it was nice and warm.

libby--that man is way to small to be my giant, and way to scary.

Mary--welcome, and that's how hubby likes his pickles

Miranda--as long as I know he's doing good, I don't care.

m.j.--I keep asking, they keep shrugging.

crystal--I'm the same way, that annoys the crap out of me too.

sugar--that guy needs more help than is out there I think.

Coffeypot said...

I think that's my Uncle Bubba. I would recognize those tits anywhere.

Biddie said...

I get my appointments mixed up all of the time..Wrong day, right time, wrong time, wrong day...I think that I need a handler or someone to keep in on track. Lol.
That photo made me shudder a bit, too.

captain corky said...

What's he supposed to be... A cow-wookie?

cookie monster said...

i think you should have shown the udder picture or made him moo-ve over.

Jules said...

Oh man, what I wouldn't give right now for no action, no drama, no stress!!! Enjoy it, Lovey!!