CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Neglected


First of all. Oh my Gosh that picture cracks me up to the point of farting. hahahahaha

I'm sorry I've neglected the blog for almost a week now. I have been reading every body elses and commenting. I've just been neglecting mine.

Why you may ask. Well because I was a big pile of boring all dam week. I didn't do shit that was exciting. My family didn't do anything particularly side splitting funny. So...there was nothing much to say.

I appreciate all you peoples concern about my cat. But all my animals have been acting somewhat off. I'm pretty sure it's the drastic change in the weather. I do watch my animals like a hawk, they are my babies. I've had all sorts ever since I was a baby. I mean hell, I learned to give the dogs and cats shots before I was out of elementary school. I was giving my horses their own shots since I was 13. Yeah we are cheap, we would give a 10 dollar shot ourselves rather than go to the vet and pay 50 bucks for the same thing. hahahahhaa

I'm irritated with a few kids/families that were in D's martial arts class. That's the silat and Kuntao. Cuz D tells them up front that it's a "sparring center" and it's full contact. He has all the right insurance, he won't let them unless they have proper safety equipment, and he has all the pads and helmets and stuff. Well some parents have let their kids go, and paid for it, fully understanding what it was. Then their grandmothers go to watch and next thing you know the kid has dropped out of class, cuz dear old granny doesn't like that it's full contact.

I think that irritates me most, because. First of all, I'm the fricken parent, and if I want my kid in that class, I don't care if your their grandparent, you aren't gonna dictate how I raise my kid.

Well anyhow, D really wanted me to go watch the class. So...I went last night. I enjoyed the tar out of myself. D asks me if I wanna pull Kiddo after seeing how violent it was. I said. Are you kidding, I used to spank him harder than that. hahahahahaha

It was rough, and he hurt a bit, but it was teaching him key skills too. He was learning how to take proper take downs, and how to get out of certain situations, and he was doing pretty dang good.

Today Gigantor and Kiddo went over to help Uncle tear up all the tile in his kitchen dining room area. They got all the tile up and the floor sanded and primed for putting more down. Uncle said that they probably got 4 times as much done with Gigantors help than he thought they would get done. Gigantor and Kiddo only helped for about 5 hours too. I think that's nice they can all do the "male" bonding thing though.

Kiddo's friend skinny K broke his pinky yesterday. Poor kid. They were playing dodge ball at school, and he went to catch the ball. (which should have been a proper dodge ball, but was a volley ball instead) and he missed and it hit his pinky and broke the thing in three places. He's in this huge looking splint, brace thing for 4 weeks, then they re xray it. He is an accident prone kid, but dang, that hurts. hehehehe

Well...I rambled on long enough about basicly nothing, so I'm gonna go check everyone elses blog.

Man that picture just makes me laugh!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

8 comments:

Biddie said...

Sounds like dodge ball if the scary sport!
I haven't been blogging much either. feeling icky and blogger has been acting up...It signed me out just now even though I just posted on my own blog! Ahh! I will be around, reading, even if my comments keep going missing!

Muhd Imran said...

From across the globe, I keep seeing on TV dodge-ball in American gym class.

It is always being portrayed in teen movies and cartoons as some form of a "tool" for the class bullies having the opportunity to use on timid pupils.

What is the purpose of this sport particularly for the students during gym class anyway?

Asking this because, if I was born there, I'd be that timid pupil in the centre of the basketball court, being aimed at by the class bully every gym class.

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey Burfy poo. Arent you kinda HAPPY for a boring week?? I mean, you have had your share of NOT BORING weeks for a while. Take boring and RUN...thats what I do..lol like it could ever be boring here for more than 5 frikken minutes....QTroll~ing not feeling too much better yet...dang it

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Its true, boring can be good, after a busy few weeks!

CrystalChick said...

I had a hard enough time keeping up my blog page before I joined Facebook..... now, I'm really behind.

Have a great week!

Burfica said...

Biddie--I hate it when blogger is constipated.

Imran--I always used to get hurt during dodge ball too.

mom--I love the boring week, means more naps. hahahaha

miranda--amen

crystal--I get that way at times too.

Alekx said...

I don't want to be bored.
:-)

Libby said...

burfica, you are always so busy, it's hard to imagine YOU having a boring week!! :-)