CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yup it's Monday

Wow, crazy weather here. I had Gigantor get the cooler up and running this past week, cuz it was dam hot. Almost in it's 90's Then yesterday. It dropped 30 degree's. Yup 30. And the wind. OMG we had sustained winds of 40mph, and the news said gusts between 65 and 70mph. It was crazy. We have this red sand all around here (being in the desert) and the sky was just red. It looked horrid. Gigantor had to run outside to get something and he was coughing and washing his eyes out when he came back in.

Today the wind isn't as bad, sustained of 15mph and gusts up to 30, but the high today is supposed to be 55.

We had a great spring break. Kiddo played with Skinny K alot, and I got to relax alot. hehehehe Gigantor worked on some of the skirting on Friday. Saturday he did a bit more, and he got me a hair appointment, cuz my hair was driving me nuts, so I went and got it cut.

He went to the dinner with a friend, I didn't go. Which was fine with me.

We watched movies on Sunday since the wind was so bad. We watched Role Models. That was funny as hell. We watched Airplane, cuz kiddo wanted to see it. Still as good as when I first saw it. We watched Twilight, cuz Gigantor got it for me. whoooohoooo And we watched 88 Minutes. I had never heard of this movie, but my sister told me about it, and she was right, it was excellent.

Okay let me leave you with some snippets of funny as hell conversations this past weekend.

Skinny K is one of the most accident prone children I have ever met. At a track meet they were in first place in the relay until he fell on his face in the last leg of the race. He's broken his toe in P.E. He cut himself to need stitches. He sprained and cracked his ankle doing gymnastics in P.E. and now he has a broken pinky from playing dodge ball in P.E. Let me tell ya I would take him out of P.E.

Anyhow, he comes over, and I'm giving him a hard time about being a klutz. He's doing this little embarrassed growl thingie.

He walks into Kiddo's room and I hear a major CRASH!!!

me--what was that??
Kiddo--it was Skinny K
Me--what happened??
Kiddo--he tripped and fell
Me--is he okay??
Skinny K--fine!!
me--what did he trip over??
Skinny K-- My feet!!
Me--Boy we are gonna have to wrap you in bubble wrap so you bounce.

Skinny K and Kiddo ---massive giggeling

These two boys call each other dumb dumb dugan all the time. I don't know why, they say they don't either, they just do it.

Gigantor and I were sitting on the couch watching t.v. and We hear them yelling DUMB DUMB DUGAN to each other. Then Kiddo runs out of his bedroom, through the living room into the kitchen.

Kiddo--EASY OPEN PICKLE JAR!!!!

Skinny K---STOP IT THAT'S MY DREAM, GET YOUR OWN!!!

both us parents looking at each other like "what the hell"

Both boys running back to Kiddo's room

In tandum chanting---EASY OPEN PICKLE JAR, EASY OPEN PICKLE JAR......

Yeah I'm checking for drugs or to much sugar. hehehehe

The last one was last night. It was Kiddo's bed time, and he was in the front bathroom, had the door cracked so he could talk to us. I keep hearing this popping noise.

Me--what is that??

Kiddo--what is what??

Me--what is that popping noise??

Kiddo--nothing

Me--bullshit, I can hear it, and it's coming from you, what the hell is that popping noise??

Kiddo--The plunger

Me--DAMMIT SON STOP PLAYING WITH THE SHIT STICK!!!

Kiddo and Gigantor----bawhahahahahahahhaa

Yup good times. Okay I'm going to read you all. Have a good Monday everyone and don't let anyone piss on you.

13 comments:

Special K said...

The shit stick!!! Ah! I now have a better name for it!!!!!

Coffeypot said...

I hope he wasn't popping the shit stick by using his face.

~SugarBear~ said...

I gotta laugh at the klutzy kid cause that's me 110%! I have perfected the art of falling UP the stairs. Lessons are free for anyone interested. No alcohol or drugs needed. ;)

mandy said...

SHIT STICK!!! BAHAHA!

I really want to see Role Models and I'm trying to talk hubs into going to buy me Twilight as we speak!
We saw I Love You, Man this weekend, it was pretty funny. But I'm partial to Paul Rudd, I heart him :)

none said...

Aren't kids a riot?

My oldest daughter and I are tied for klutziest. She trips over furniture and I cut myself on any and all sharp corners.

Speaking of shit sticks I just spent 20 minutes unclogging a poop filled toilet..I wish my kids would go to the bathroom more often and not save it up and blast the toilet all at once.

Burfica said...

K--first time I used that name.

Coffey--Gotta give him a tiny bit of credit.

sugar--Oh I'm a major klutz, we all are in this family, just this poor kid is accident prone.

m.j.--it was funny as hell

Hammer--mine always pluged it from using to much tp.

Muhd Imran said...

Glad I got it off my system yesterday. Its Tuesday in Singapore, a day ahead of the US.

The conversations are really hilarious... I still don't get the "EASY OPEN PICKLE JAR" bit, though.

Have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for crazy, klutzy kids who make our life a little funnier . . . and more surreal! There are a couple of them running around this place at the moment. My poor little niece is the klutzy one - we hope she'll outgrow it soon! They are all crazy though. There's nothing to be done about that.

Coffeypot said...

Would you send me an email. I have tried to send you stuff and I keep getting a delivery error. maybe I copied you email incorrectly.

Libby said...

burfica, you ALWAYS have strange sounds coming from your bathoom, don't you? first it was gigantor's butt quacking, now it's the shit stick...what's next??

Christine said...

Hey...you didn't tell me you weren't put back at the kewl kids table! You're back now..

How could I have missed someone who says "shit stick"... I am so ashamed.

cookie monster said...

Shit Stick? You do have a filthy mouth!

Funny as hell though!

Olly said...

Please tell me that he wasn't using the "shit stick" because Skinny K had accidently flushed himself! So what IS with "easy open pickle jar? Inquiring minds need to know!