CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

We got spirit yes we do...We got spirit how bout you??

This week is spirit week at kiddo's school. He has had spirit weeks before, but never told me till the week was half over, then didn't know what the days were. I think he dressed up two days in the 3 spirit weeks so far.

Well last friday he brought a little paper home that said what each day would be, and said he wanted to do them.

Monday was pajama day and he went in his sweats and a big baggy t-shirt.

Tuesday was green day. He had to wear one of his dad's t-shirt, cuz he doesn't have any t-shirts that aren't black. hahahaha

Wednesday was formal day, he wore one of his dad's black dress shirts and a tie.

Thursday is Red and Black day (school colors) he wore his dad's red polo shirt and black jeans.

Friday is Hawaiian day. He has a shirt his grandpa gave him that is sorta silky and looks sorta hawaiian so he will be wearing that.

He has next week off of school. It's spring break.
Then the week after that he has two half days for parent teacher confrences.

Then the poor kid doesn't have another day off until the end of May.

I need to get in gear and figure out what I'm gonna buy him for his birthday in May, cuz he will be 13. The big teenager!! achhhhh

Well I'm gonna go read and catch up on blogs.

Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

7 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

OMG 13 already? Seems like just yesterday he was 8 or 9. I remember those theme days, fun stuff for kids. Sucked trying to find the clothes if they didnt have it.

Special K said...

Oh I remember those days! So fun!!!!! We had bad hair day, school colors day, mismatch day (wear clothes that didn't go together at all and usually one shoe of two different pair lol), and pj day, I can't remember the other one but I always loved spirit week! We had it during football season though.

Libby said...

wow! happy birthday, kiddo!!

Biddie said...

Thirteen? Oh my gosh, that is a big year!
My kids are off all week starting Monday, too. I have NO idea what I will do to keep them busy..

cookie monster said...

Happy Birthday to Kiddo.

13 eh? You just wait, next thing it will be girlfriends!!

Burfica said...

Miranda--Not yet, in May though, yeah I still want to treat him as if he was young.

K--Yeah we had alot better days then they do now.

Libby--Not till May!!

Biddie--I say sleep in, let them fend for themselves. hahahaha

Cookie--Not till May, and he does like girls but more older girls with big boobs. hahahaha

MomThatsNuts said...

Buy him a muzzle. I know it SOUNDS mean right now...but you will thank me.....LOL HAPPY B DAY TO KIDDO!!!!