CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HUH????

That's how my week is so far. HUH???

We were in the upper 70's for over two weeks, hadn't had to run the heater at all. Was running ceiling fans and a couple of the window a/c units to keep it cool in here. Was running all them on Sunday. Woke up yesterday and OH MY GOODNESSSSSSSSSSSS it's cold cold cold. Had to walk around and turn all the fans off and turn the heat up. It got to only 56 yesterday. That's a 20 degree drop.

Today it's only supposed to be 52. All the trees were starting to bud leaves out and now it's in the lower 30's upper 20's at night. Poor things are gonna go into shock. Supposed to be that chilly all week long.

I've been taking that higher dosage of the cymbalta, and I think it's working for me. But I am having two of the side effects. I'm having sever dry mouth, like to the point your throat sorta hurts. I can drink till water is spurting out my ears and I still have dry mouth.

And the other one I'm having is constipation. uggghhhh I need to up eating my fiber. If I can't get that under control, I will have to talk to my doctor.

I was so dang tired yesterday and don't know why. I woke up early with the kiddo and felt fine. About an hour before noon, I got really tired. I was actually falling asleep in front of the computer. So...I got off the computer and grabbed a snack and drank something cold, and was watching a cool crafting thing on t.v. 40 minutes later I woke up in my chair with an aweful crick in my back.

I barely stayed awake long enough for the kid to get home, and I sat down in the couch and put a micro bead pillow behind my head so I wouldn't get a crick in my neck. And I fell right asleep. My dad showed up and I woke up.

He sat down to visit and I was actually slurring my words at him. Have you ever been tired enough that it physically hurt??? That's how I felt yesterday. So...I proceeded to fall asleep with dad sitting here. My husband got home and I opened one eye seen he was here and fell back asleep. I slept for about an hour and a half, and I got up and was able to function the rest of the night at least.

Today I'm not feeling as tired it doesn't seem. We shall see.

Well that is my random crap. hahahahaha

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!!

7 comments:

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Um, I dont think thats good. You just started a higher dosage of Cymbalta? I know Kat was on that stuff and she was always tired, they just switched her over.

Would it make you feel warmer if I told you it was -11F here right now? That's very unusual for this time of year the average temp here is about 40F, still cool, but a heat wave for those of us used to the cold.

Christine said...

Listen..it is up in the high 80s here and I am sweating my ass off and my face is shining like I've applied crisco al over it. I would trade in a heartbeat.

Muhd Imran said...

Hopefully you need is just a little more sleep time to catch up and be fresh again.

Hope sunny days are there to stay.

Libby said...

burf, i think if you keep taking a nap when you need to, and eating right (yes, more fiber!), and exercising, you'll see a continued improvement from the cymbalta...i know my mood was like 100% better the first day of 60mgs!

Special K said...

Hope you feel better soon! Just follow orders and report any of that side effect stuff! ((HUGS))

captain corky said...

I just hope my gas bill is lower. I don't think my heart can take another 300 dollar bill. Hope you feel better soon.

Burfica said...

Miranda--Yeah I'm gonna talk to the doc about it.

christine--Dont' worry we will hit 115 to 120 this summer

Imran--I got more sleep today and feel great

Libby--I feel great except on those days I'm dead ass tired.

K--that's what I'm working on

corky--I hear you my electric for Dec was 400 bucks and for Jan 300. uggghhhh