CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 02, 2009

More things about the weekend


Well Gigantor left on Saturday at 5:30 in the morning. He actually wanted me to get up with him. HA as if!! He ran home and noon and helped out with a little thing, then went back. He got home at almost 6 that evening. We ate some dinner and watched Martian Child. It was pretty darn good.

Then Sunday got up and I went to a nail appointment. I made Gigantor go to walmart. hahahahhaa Then we went and delivered avon and avon books, and grabbed some meat to make dinner. Came home and watched Chaos. It wasn't to bad either. Had Wesley Sniped and Jason Stathom in it. Yummie yum yum.

Made some dinner and watched Igor with the kid. That's a cute movie.

My legs have been acting up really bad all weekend. Almost got no sleep, and Saturday they hurt really bad, and was major shakey. Hard to walk anywhere. Yesterday was even worse, and today is pretty dang bad too. Not sure what is up with that.

My cat, what a dam dork. Okay...Saturday Gigantor thought one of the dogs peed on the floor at the foot of our bed, he moved in closer to find, that the cat had leaned over the side of the bed during the night and puked. It was all down the comforter, and on the floor. grrrrrrr

Well it must have done something to that dorks head. My cat is 10 years old. His food dish is on the back of the table, cuz the dogs would eat all his food. So...since like birth, he jumps on a chair then on the table and eats, then gets down. Well past few days/nights he has gotten up on the table eaten, then backed up and fallen right off the dang table. Not once, not even twice, but about 6 times. The dumb ass. hahahaha

And last night he decided that his tail was the source of all evil and he must kill it. This cat has never done that. But boy last night he was trying to eat it off. Making very painful noises as he would bite the crap out of it, which would piss him off, so he would attack it even harder.

Then he was laying on the couch, took a nice long bath, and was going to sleep. We turned the ceiling fan off, and out of the blue, he had to stare at it, spinning his head until it stopped moving, they he sorta just passed out.

I'm thinking maybe he has found a secret stash of cat nip somewhere. Stupid ass cat. hahahahaha

Okay on that note, have a good Monday everyone!!!

6 comments:

Olly said...

Our cat is 10 and has his crazy moments also. Sometimes he goes into crazy-stalker-kitty mode, at which point I toss him outside because he scares my daughter!

Biddie said...

CAT nip? Maybe a stash somewhere...

Special K said...

Ok I am going to be the buzz kill (catnip kill..HEE!) but if your cat just started all this weird stuff there is probably something wrong. My cat was only 9 and doing similar all of a sudden and she had a stroke and we didn't know it.

She lived out the rest of her life stroke free but ditzy as a blonde. Bless her heart, I miss her little schizo heart!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Cats are such funny creatures. LOL. I'm not a cat person, mainly cuz Im allergic, and they all seem to know that and say hey...lets go visit her. I have to admit though, I just love Kat's lil cat. He's so cute. lol and frisky.

Libby said...

burfica, i'd be like special k & wonder if something's wrong? but, it is perfectly possible that that was just normaal cat behavior...i'd just keep an eye on it

cookie monster said...

I have 2 cats that i've had form kittens. now they are just mischivous little shits and i love em but i have also sort of inherited my sisters cat which is about 12 or so now. Whenever i go out she follows me to the end of the road and then promptly abandons me!


Off topic me old china but go to www.wednesdaywanderings.blogspot.com

scroll down to the posting about Royal Engineers museum and you'll see a few pics starring yours truly!