CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry I haven't posted!!!




Well I haven't posted all dang week. Haven't had anything to say. I'm so dam boring.

The temp major dropped here. It's fricken freezing again.

Kiddo was sick today, kept him home. He's gonna try to go to school tomorrow, cuz he wants to go play at Skinny K's.

I thought since I didn't have much to say, I would post two awards I got. The top one was from Dirty Laundry blog, and the bottom one was from Miranda's blog.

I don't like picking just 5 people to get awards, I really don't think that is fair when you think there is much more than 5 that are deserving.

So...the top one is for any mom out there that is like me. Loves laughing and having fun at your childs expense. hahahahaha My son is always good for a crack up. To him saying "oh yeah baby" at Alice on Twilight, to him saying "OMG MOM MY POOP IS BLUE!!!!"

Yup, he is good for tons of laughs.

The second award, I think if you read my blog and have stuck with me through all the shit through all the years, then you are very deserving. So..you just click and capture that little baby and post it on your blog from little ole me. hehehehe

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be checking in.

9 comments:

none said...

lol at that pic

I had blue poop once when I drank one of those energy drinks with a skull on it.

Actully it was more aqua.

mandy said...

Glad you're back!

Biddie said...

Congrats!
It has been a boring week, here too. Sigh.

Muhd Imran said...

Congrats! Lots of laughs here.

cookie monster said...

After a session on the Guiness years ago i did jet black poop.

I'm sure you're glad you know that now eh?


And i'm glad you're back.

Libby said...

burfica--when tif was about 3 or 4, she yelled from the bathroom, " mommy, i pooped a 6!" in shape it was, but, OMG, i never laughed so hard in my life!!

CrystalChick said...

I was into the awards for awhile and now I just forget to put them up. :(

Hope your boy is feeling better soon!
Our weekend was really busy here but hopefully we'll get to watch or go to a movie soon.

mandy said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I have something for you at my blog! Happy Monday!

Burfica said...

I adore you all, I'm sorry I didn't come back and comment on everyone like I usually do. I'll be doing another post talking about our busy ass weekend soon.