CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Apples

I have been cutting, pealing and slicing apples for a few weeks now. My mother has this apple tree, and they are very tart apples. Usually she gives them away for deer bate... but this year we decided to be productive and cut them up and freeze them. Well, actually I'm doing it. But still. I have 6 bags frozen so far, and am only 1/3 of the way through the apples. ugggghhhh These things seem to be taking me forever. I would rather say forget it... but then I feel like I'm wasting. So tomorrow I'm gonna be on apple patrol again. hehehehehe

I got my computer back today. I hate that stupid spyware popup stuff. I had over 1000 infected files with that. The computer is running so much faster and smoother now. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Back on the apple subject. I wasn't eating them, but I wonder if when I go to get ready for bed if I will find apple in my bra?? It's like the Bermuda triangle of over the shoulder boulder holders. hehehehe Who knows maybe more bizarre stuff with start being found in there. Like I dunno. Leggos, or hot wheels, car keys, or downed airplanes. Maybe I need to take me and my bra on the road. I could be a major league catcher if they only threw food. hehehehehe
Okay I'm getting weirder than usual.... so I 'm gonna go. And hope I haven't scared to many people. LOL

0 comments: