CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 24, 2004

Pondering

As I sit here digging popcorn out of my bra, I'm pondering if I have forgotten how to eat. Why is it that everything I eat ends up in my bra??? Last night we had green peas with dinner, and yes that's right I was digging them out of my bra.... Has my mouth stopped working??? Are my motor skills those of a two year old again,...Where I can't get food up to my mouth??? What in the heck is wrong with me??? It's a constant anymore. I always have food in my bra.... Am I storing it like a squirrel stores nuts. (although I don't think they store their nuts in their bra) It can be rather embarrassing if we are anywhere but home too. What is the correct etiquette when you drop food in your bra when you are at a restaurant or over at someone's house eating dinner??? Do you leave it in there (hoping it doesn't make a bulge) till you can go to the bathroom and get it??? Or do you put your hand down your shirt and fish it out?? And if you fish it out, what is the correct etiquette there?? At home I would just eat whatever fell. hehehehe But it public, do you eat it, do you put it on your place or do you chuck it at the back of the head of the guy across the room??? And if I happen to wear a high necked shirt then of course the food falls on my chest, making a rather unsightly mark on my shirt. (must be why I wear dark colors when we go out) But...even with a high necked shirt, when we come home and it's time to undress... it never fails... I have food in my bra. Is this a joke of the universe on me?? I don't know. Does anyone else have these problems. (pretty sure not) And any suggestions?? Of course I could just not wear the bra... but I could almost guarantee you that when I went to put on a clean one... alas I would find food in it before donning it.... Sigh.. :)

3 comments:

Alekx said...

Okay so I was also just eating pop corn..
Nothing in my bra but maybe my dropped popcorn ended up in your bra...Could it be your bra is a universal vortex that all dropped food is sucked in like a black hole...only it's a food magnet. Maybe you should save it and feed starving nations with the leftovers.
In the resturant I'm for chucking it at the guy across the room but make sure the 9mm is loaded as AZ is a right to carry state and he might shoot at your silly butt and the rest of you too.

Burfica said...

oh my goodness that is way to funny. I think your right it is a vortex. LOL

Anonymous said...

i just started reading you burfica. You are too funny to not go all the back to the beginning and read all the way up. Already i must comment and let you know - i figured it out, the food in the bra....its because the stupid forks now-a-days are not sharp enough to stab the food anymore, have you noticed they're all blunt ended. So i was noticing that because of knowing this and trying to be super careful, i've been watching it, sort of guarding the morsel teetering on the tip when bringing the fork towards the mouth. Needless to say i then sometimes get myself in the cheek and it starts a chain reaction that carries over even to popcorn.