CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Yesterday

I didn't write in my blog yesterday. What was there to really say about yesterday?? Not much. Almost kept the kid home from school. Both him and I are battling sinus stuff. It was rainy and dreary all day. And I kept him home from his soccer game last night. (so no exciting soccer adventures)

For some unknown reason my dogs decided yesterday was the piss me off day. You let them in, and they pace till you let them out. You get up put them out, and in 30 seconds they are scratching on the door to come in. You open the door and they stand there suprised to see you. You call them in, and they continue to stand there. So you shut the door, sit down. And hear scratch scratch. So you scream KNOCK IT OFF and scratching stops for about ummmm 15 seconds. Then you hear whining and scratch scratch, with an occasional shoulder block slamming into the door. You get up, open door, and again they look suprised to see you. grrrrrrrrrrr. You spend 2 minutes calling them making them come in... so they will quit. You sit back down to get busy. And they start pacing and whining at the door. So you get up cursing at dogs, let them out, scream STAY OFF THE DAM DOOR, and you slam door on them. 30 seconds scratch scratch. This time you open door with broom in hand, and start swinging. Anyone notice that dogs can dodge pretty fast??? You hit porch railing instead of dog, and break broom. Now your pissed. You go inside slam door. 30 seconds scratch scratch, whine, slam. I think they were out there taking bets on how long before I went insane. They were probably laughing and taking turns. Dumb ass dogs. Now today. Pictures of the perfect pets. So... I know they just decided to mess with me yesterday. I bet today it's the cats turn to mess with me. I better go find him and throw him out now. Before I find something interesting in my shoe. hehehehehehehe

Wonder if anything exciting will happen today??


0 comments: