CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2004

GO TIGERS!!!!!

We won another game last night!!!! 3 to 1 !!! The kids are doing great. Of course no coaches again, so it was my husband. Our teams shirts are green.... and one of the dads has gone down to walmart and bought the green halloween hair spray. He sprayed it on their hair for the first two games. Now the kids are convinced that it gives them power, and that's why they are winning. That dad now says he has to go stock up on this stuff for the rest of the season. heheheheh
It's hard to tell all the little guys apart with green shirts, white socks, and green hair. I just said it looks like a troop of boogers running up and down the field. So now when I call anyone a little snot. hehhehehehee

On another note. I am so addicted to pogo. Is anyone else addicted to it. I go and play games alot. Usually there are other friends online so we go play and chat. But I'll be danged if I can't get enough of dinking with online games. ahhhhhhhhhhh

I hope my computer survives this weekend. I got something going on with it. And being as I'm so addicted to it. I'm gonna take it in to a place here in town. I could send it to my sister and brother-in-law.... But oh my goodness that would mean a few weeks without my computer. I think I would go insane. hehehehehe So, we are taking it into a shop on friday night for one last ditch effort to fix it...before I have to send it away. If I have to send it away...the u.p.s. driver may be tugging the box out of my hands while I'm hugging it and crying NoOOoOoOoOOoo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have two kids now? wow...

Anonymous said...

goto myspace.it is cool....

Anonymous said...

holy crapola. I forgot about the husband kid thing.... oops...