CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2005

Stayin Alive

I am still alive and kicken. Didn't have to visit the hospital yesterday or nothing. whooooooo flippin hoooooooooo!!!! I did go to the bbq. Kiddo didn't like the ribs, and I thought that strange. Till I tasted one, and was like hmmmm, there is a peculiar taste to it. Well...the brother ran out of "honey" bbq sauce, and wanted to make it sweet. So...he added a jar of caramel ice cream topping to smokey bbq sauce. I think that is just about all I have to say on that. hehehehehe

I feel so funky today. I'm not "yawnie tired" but I feel like I could sleep for a week. And everything hurts and is crampy. I don't know the deal. It's not cuz it's that time of the month, cuz that was last week. LOL I just feel weird.. (okay well weirder than usual)

Alekx was so tired from coming in from the lake last night, that we didn't get up in time to do aerobics this morning (6 fricken 30 people!! in the summer) So we took kiddo to swimming lessons. We had signed him up for level 1 again, but he was doing so well that they put him in the beginning class of level 2, then moved him to the advanced class of level 2. So...that was cool. I think we are gonna hit aerobics twice tomorrow. morning and night. Then do that again on Thursday. We went and hung out at Alekx's work for a few, then I drove home. I will have to drive back and get her later. Maybe I should take a nap. LOL

On Saturday, we drove into Dallas. (the brother drove us) and we went sightseeing. We visited the Dealy Plaza. Anybody know what that is??? It was rather surreal, and very quiet. Not a lot of people talking or making noise. You felt a great respect from people there. I'll reveal what that is, if none of you get it, tomorrow. We then went to eat at this burger joint called Dicks. The entire theme at Dicks is for the wait staff to be rude, and to give everyone a hard time. You sit down, and the waitress comes over leaning on the table, tearing your placemat for her order pad. Going "what do you want" sorta rude. Then they come around and tie giant bib's on everyone. They make hats with rude sayings on them, and put them on some peoples heads. Kiddo got one that said "Sand box pimp" it was too funny. They also will blow balloons up with helium and tie them in peoples hair. It was just really funny, and festive. It was a fun time. We were so pooped out on Saturday night, we barely had energy to get some dinner and feed the animals and go to bed. HEY maybe that's why I feel so tired. LOL

Okay I'm gonna go watch a cooking show that is looking good. hehehehe
Happy Monkey Monday everyone!!!

7 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

i have been to a dicks before. I think it was called dick's last resort. They give you a bucket of beer. I had a chicken sandwich that was damn good. The waitress yelled at me a lot!! it was funny. She said I was stupid because I didn't know what i wanted.

Kat said...

Whew! I'm so glad you survived the weekend...I was worried about you, girl! It's such a relief to know that your weekend of pain didn't take on curselike proportions.

We have a Dick's here....it's one of those walk up burger joints with really cheap greasy food and the customers come from EVERY walk of life. I love watching the freak show. From grandmotherly grandmas to homeless hookers....they have it all. The food is greasy and flavorful...you have to eat it there in your car or at one of the picnic tables....if you try to take it anywhere you are left with grease patties....that stuff coagulates!

MomThatsNuts said...

The troll~ings eat at a place with a cranky waitress everyday..but here its called MAMAS...

Mom

~SugarBear~ said...

Dick's sounds like too much fun! I'd be willing to bet they don't get any REALLY rude customers - 'cause it's their job to dish it out so they can get even.

Mia said...

LMAO at Mom. too funny.

Glad to hear your safe...lol.

Kerry M. Conway said...

*tosses you a blanket* nappie time doll!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Caramel ice cream?? Ew. As for Dicks? I'd probably punch my waiter/waitress. Is that apart of the theme? Hehe.