CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 30, 2005

My right ass cheek hurts!!!

Oh my gosh, my right ass cheek hurts. I've been working hard, and I have this permanent pain down my right ass cheek into my right thigh. hehehehee Alekx has no sympathy for me either. So....I didn't tell her when she was jumping right out of her bathing suit. She figured it out though when I kept smiling at her like a looney. I just kept smilin, and she finally looked down while we were doing the jumping and figured out what was going on. I actually got her laughing, and seen her turn sorta red. Dorko knows, it's almost impossible to embarrass Alekx. hehehehe

Sorry I hadn't posted since Monday. Been busy busy busy. We did water aerobics on Tues morning and Tues night, plus went to see mom. We did them again yesterday morning, then we went to a movie at the dollar theater. Then went and took mom for a ride, got some taco's and went and ate in her room. We came home and dinked around, and had dinner and watched a movie. We watched Napoleon Dynamite. OMG what a train wreck. It was so horrible you just couldn't look away. ahhhhhh
Today we did water aerobics this morning, and we would do them tonight, but we have a meeting to go to at the nursing home. I guess medicade is going to do a talk to tell you how you can possible keep your property. And mom would just get all confused and not know what was said, so Alekx and I are going to go.

Well since I'm so boring today, and my ass hurts, and Gigantor isn't here to rub it out, I'm gonna go and read everyone else. LOL

OooOO none of you told me if you knew what Dealey Plaza was, so I'll give you one last chance before I tell you where it was I visited last weekend.

Come on, I know somebody has to know this. I would think Op, Kitten, and Olives would know it for sure.

Happy Thursday all.

9 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

hi! sorry about your bumm!! Stay strong

Julie said...

no pain no gain I guess, bless your butt.. :(
you are the social butterfly also! your summer has got to be flying by!

Alekx said...

Raises hand....
I know what Dealey Plaza is historical for.

Come on schmucks...Get with the program.

Anonymous said...

Please tell me I'm not the only one who knows that Dealy Plaza is the site of JFK's assassination?

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. I envy you the sight of Alekx bouncing out. And of her turning red. Embarassing family is fun. Someone already answered so theres no point in repeating that Kennedy died in that plaza. But I did anyways. So can you find the bush where the real assasin was?

MomThatsNuts said...

Sweety,,,

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY...


that is my mantra! I am sore today too....

Mom

Burfica said...

bm--still bummin

julie---bless my butt heheheh I love that

Alekx--you can't play you live here. LOL

Pitch---yes it was great fun to watch (embarasment not the movie)

gramma---ding ding ding your the winner.

Aza--man I completly believe that he was not killed by Oswald after seeing all the angles, and where the fence and bush were.

mom--why does my pain have to leave out my ass???

Jim said...

cudnt halp looking at dis one
i only seen yr right one

Dorko said...

iF Gigantor was there ~ he'd kiss it better.