CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 01, 2005

Meltdown

31 days.... that's the magic number. Apparently 31 days is how long a little 9 year old boy can handle being away from his daddy and his home. Cuz after 31 days. The poor little boy has a major major melt down. I don't mean the, crying, oh I miss everyone I want to go home kind of meltdown. I mean the screaming at the top of his lungs I HATE IT HERE, I HATE EVERYONE HERE, I HATE YOU FOR NOT TAKING ME HOME, I WANT TO GO TO DADDY, I WANT TO GO HOME, TAKE ME HOME NOW kind of screaming. Along with this screaming come's massive crying. Not just water works, but the crying so hard they are choking, and sobbing uncontrollably kind of crying. Then came the whimpering. In among the crying and screaming, he started whimpering, how he didn't feel good, he wanted daddy so he would feel better. Then came the puking....so we had screaming, crying, whimpering and puking going on. By this time I was crying, feeling his pain. Then he curled up on the bed in a fetal position and started begging me to let him go home, and just sobbing. All I could do is grab him and hold him tight, and make him hug me back real tight. I told him anytime, ANYTIME, he felt that homesick, he come to me and hug me so tight, and we would get through it together. Then we started a countdown. Gigantor will be flying here on the 27th. So...I told him we were over half way there. Only 27 more days, and he asked me to tell him each day how many more till he see's daddy. My poor baby was breaking my heart today. He is still rather icky feeling. He made me promise I would stay up with the t.v. on in my room till he was asleep. Our rooms are right next to each other. Actually the head of our beds would touch if there wasn't a wall there.

Anyhow, that was my exciting day. I will see how this weekend goes. Alekx and the house elf are gone again. No injuries would be nice. hehehehee My cousin (whom I haven't seen in about 25 years or more) is driving down with her husband, and will be here tomorrow sometime. I'm looking forward to that. They are coming to see us and mom for her birthday. It's on the 4th.

OOOOoOoO and a few of you finally did know that Dealey Plaza was where JFK got assassinated. It was an amazing place to visit. It had a very surreal feeling. Almost spooky. And everyone visiting was very very quiet, even the children. A piece of American history even if it wasn't a good thing.

Well all I need to go to bed, it's after midnight. Have a good weekend all, I will try to post this weekend.

11 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Sorry to hear about the Kiddo's breakdown. Hope he holds it together till Gigantor gets there. Hope you both have a great weekend and enjoy the holiday.

Jim said...

Yeah, hope evry ting is OK wid u and yours

gott a specicial post just for u

http://keshigirl.blogspot.com/2005/06/confide-in-me.html

NO! not dat one


dis one http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/07/bon-anniversairre-to-bigg-geeta.html

MomThatsNuts said...

AHHH it broke MY Heart hundreds of miles away...Poor little guy...

Mom

Dorko said...

You 2 really know how to live it up down there!

[can you toss 'im in the pool with ya? Thinking if you got him exhausted he'd be too tired to puke... ok. there may be a reason I didn't do 'the kid thing' myself]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOUR MOM!!!

Mia said...

poor lil guy. tell him to hang in there.

Julie said...

aww man, that is hard, but it just shows how much your family means to him and how much he is loved,,, it will be a very meaningful summer for everyone full of lots of life lessons,, i hope it's not so painful!!

~SugarBear~ said...

Poor Kiddo........ Poor Mom! I hope he feels better and you both have a great holiday weekend. Happy 4th to you both.

Dorko said...

Um.
Was that decent advice I just read from SABY?
[Dare I go outdoors ~ the sky might be falling!!!]
:)
Happy 4th of July, Texas! But most especially, my bestest friends in Texas! Love 2you all!

Dorko said...

WTHeck???
There was a comment, [from Saby] just above this one of mine and now, poof, gone!
Cross my eyes and bring me some 'T' ~ LOL!

Kerry M. Conway said...

happy 4th of july babe girl! *hugs, hugs, hugs...*

ThreeOliveMartini said...

hi from the road ...did it get there yet .....huh..huh..huh.. did it did it????