CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

4 Days Left!!

4 days till Gigantor flys in!!! Yayyyy I can hardly wait. I just wanna spend hours sitting in his arms. But of course I will wait my turn. I will let him and the kiddo be first to get all their lovin in.

Past couple days I've been packing boxes. Since we have an extra bike and and extra person, and gonna have school clothes and supplies to take home. There would be no possible way we could fit everything in the back of Alekx's Durango. We barely fit it coming here. So...I packed 6, yup 6 big boxes. Playstation games, movies we brought, toys, bathroom stuff I didn't need for the last week, stuff we got here, and clothes we didn't need (plus some of the gazillion stuffed animals kiddo brought) I packed all those, and only found enough tape to tape half of them up. hehehehe I had the house elf's brother take me to a mailing place today. We picked the cheapest out of ups, fed ex, and DHL. They are going DHL and it still cost me 126 buckeroonies. I guess it could have been worse. I did pick the cheapest. I hope their service and quality isn't cheap though. That would really suck.

We then went to Wal-Mart, the brother had a shopping list, and I wanted to pick up some film I turned in. While there, we went to the school supplies. For such a big town, they had a shitty selection of supplies. I didn't even get him a new backpack. I told him if we couldn't find a cool one, he would have to use one of his old one's. He's okay with that. I'm glad I got him a very cool lunch box a couple months ago. Cuz all they have is stupid ass BRATZ or Batman. But we got a couple notebooks and folders, some colored (erasable) pencils, and some erasable pins, (he loves those things) And a very cool pencil sharpener. I'm gonna go back to look at the clothes, gonna go with Gigantor.

OoOoOOo guess what I found??? Pirates of the Caribbean folders. Kiddo got one that had the pirates and the ship on it. Mommy (that would be me) got one with the pirate "jack sparrow" in a white shirt that was most of the way undone, and it was a close up. OMG I'm melting here. LOL I really need my husband. But lusting and drooling on a folder will have to hold me over. hehehehe

Okay well the kiddo just tried erasing with the erasable color pencils, and I'll be dammed they work. hehehe He's gonna go draw and we are playing with his lava pencil sharpener.

Happy Saturday!!!!
4 MORE MOTHER BUNNY HUMPIN DAYS TILL MY BABY GETS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee.... I'm a-gonna be linkin' you!!! soon as I got this comment posted :)

*waves*

MomThatsNuts said...

Happy ALMOST Gigantor day!!!!
I am still playing with the inlaws...yeah, it sucks to be me..

Mom

Kerry M. Conway said...

woooo hoooo! *happy dance* i am excited for you darling! really i am...

Dorko said...

The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' ship was docked at a place in 'the outer banks' when I was there with Opie. :) We did a drive by on our way to Fort Macon... I sooooo loved that movie. Kudos to Kiddo on his drawing! Stretch & exercise that imagination, baby - yeah!

Kat said...

YAY!!! Soooo happy for you!!! I bet Kiddo is beside himself.

Your hubby is gonna be one very adored & lucky man!

& no, I don't want to hear all about it....keep the lusty-stuff to yerself!

Unknown said...

hooorrraayyy ... "G" day is near...better buy ear plugs for everyone in the house for that first night! ... lol ...

Op~

Julie said...

I sent you an email (or maybe you don't use that email address anymore?? w/ the new blog address anyway here is a link)
hope you have a great visit w/ the guy! i know you will!

Karan Simpson said...

I know about waiting turns, only I'm third in line behind two dogs each day when SWD gets home. Nothing like sugar from your husband after he's kissed the dogs first... yummy :)

Thanks for continuing to stop by, check in, and include us in your thoughts and prayers.

Azathoth100 said...

So 4 days till marathon sex eh? Hope you can hold out. Guess thats why you called them Bunny Humpin Days eh? Happy to see things are going to be rocking soon. I'm back, and I missed ya.

Burfica said...

Angel-- Yayyyyy *waves back*

Mom--Poor mom, just start counting down the days. hehehee works for me.

Kerry--*dances with ya*

Dorko--if you seen Jack Sparrow I bet you woulda stopped. *wink wink*

Kat--awwwww come on I'm gonna tell you eveyr last nasty detail. hehehee

Op--ear plugs, CHECK

Julie--ty, sorry I didn't get the e-mail. I'll be going right over. yayyyyyy

Rug--can I link ya?? I know what you mean when it's every day, I'm at the last of a big list. Kiddo, 3 dogs, cat, bathroom. I get the last hellow. hehehehe

AZA--I missed you too hun!!! I've been exercising so I'm in shape for that marathon.

Pink--If I'm not careful, I'm gonna get a folder cut. hehehehee

Alekx said...

There is drool on my carpet.
Icky

Anonymous said...

2 days now.... if I'm counting right! *grins*