CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

DAMMIT........

.....I smashed my thumb after water aerobics today. Ouch!!! I was trying to get out of the car, and it was slick cuz it was raining real hard. and I don't know how I did it, but I smashed my thumb in the hinge part of the car door. Made me almost pee my pants. hehehehe

One of Alekx's dogs, Casper, (yes he's white) is doing something odd all of a sudden. He always follows you around like he's being helpful. But here lately he has been following all the women around, then the minute we sit down, his nose shoves in our hoochi coo's. Just started it the last couple days. I'm in the bathroom peeing, and he shoved open the door and tried to do it. I chased him out of the bathroom. He does it to both me and Alekx. This past weekend our cousin and her husband came for a visit and he was doing it to her also. Dork dog. hehehehe

Yesterday was mom's birthday. She turned 60. We have to be thankful, cuz just a few months ago we never thought she would make it here. One blessed day at a time. We went and did a tiny party in the morning, with my cousins. Got her cupcakes and she opened 3 presents. Then we took her out to eat, and gave her the rest of her presents. She sure had a good time. Even though it's really hard to get her in the vehicle and get the wheel chair loaded up, and squish us in the back seat. It is still worth it to let her have some fun and not feel so cooped up.

I may be camped out in the bathtub though. The weather has been clouding up and even doing some raining. But people in this area have been talking about how it's time for some tornadoes. OH HELL NO....I'm gonna be living in the bathtub. hehehehehe

Okay I ran out of what to say, so I'm going to go see what you all have to say. hehehehe

22 DAYS TILL GIGANTOR GETS HERE!!!!!!

8 comments:

Tim said...

You are a walking train wreck.

Burfica said...

Thanks Tim. I know. I never said I was gracefull or had good luck.

Dorko said...

Um. While I was reading, I had this nice visual impressed upon my mind of you chasing Casper, the friendly ghost dogger ~ out of the bathroom with your britches still down around your ankles. Hehehee. Glad you had the double celebration of a birthday 4th of July and that Casper is no respector of 'Hoochie Coos'. Come to think of it, I don't know why I like dogs so well, I've NEVER found them to be "Helpful" ~ ever! LOL!

Julie said...

Well, some dogs just like that stuff,, I had a dog that I called a 'panty shark', she went after anyone's underwear, fortunately they weren't wearing them at the time, sounds like casper can't wait for them to be OFF!
I hope you have good insurance and a good accident policy! And you surely don't need to be someone in a tornado!! anyone but YOU w/ your luck this summer!

Azathoth100 said...

For god's sake Bur, can you go a week without hurting yourslef? Are you a Masocist or something? Sheesh. I hope your doing good and that all the water arobics are helping you. I also hope you had a great 4th. Happy B-Day to Mom. Be careful or we'll have to start wrapping you up in toilet papaer like that girl from the old charmin comercials.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy B'day lady

i can see ur a good cook
its showing on Burfica

either dat or all her dresses have shrunk

Jim said...

Julie is dat dog for sale?
State your prize

MomThatsNuts said...

Well, he is a BOY dog afterall, dogs, like men, are HORNY ALL THE DAMN TIME....you should have seen the obscene gesture the troll~ing made over at my dads today. My dad had him come over to scrape some carpet up so he could tile it, and even at 18 he had to do the "pole hump"....dont they ever get tired of that?????

Mom