CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Two in one Day

OooOOO two posts in one day. Whatever will we do??? hehehehe I just had to tell you all about a conversation I had with my hubby a couple days ago. We were talking on the phone on his lunch break.

me--blah blah blah
G--Honey I gotta go back to work
me--I love you
G--I love you too
me--blah blah blah
G--Honey I really have to go back to work, I'm late
me--*sigh* okay fine
we hang up. 3 minutes later the phone rings.
me--Hello
G--GREAT NOW WE HAVE TO SPEND MORE G** DAM MONEY!!!
me--WHAT???
G--*still yelling* I went out and started the truck, and it goes reeeaaarr reeeaarrr then turns over, then BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!
me--what the f**k???
G--I threw open the hood, and the mother effin battery exploded
me--OMGGGGG
G--yeah the top exploded right off the son of a bitch, now I gotta go get another battery after work.
He takes the suburban to work, then calls me after he goes and gets the other battery.
me--Hi honey
G--boy I'm lucky I have a truck left
me--why did you leave the keys in it? (I know, I'm real bright, not like anyone could have driven away with it since the battery was toast)
G--yeah I left them in it, and I forgot and left it turned on.
me--OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
G--yeah it was pouring smoke out from under it when I got home
me--YOU DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!! YOUR A FIREFIGHTER FOR GOD SAKE, YOU KNOW THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS DISCONNECT THE BATTERY!!!!!!!!!
G--*sigh* I know, I'm a dork.
me--I love you anyway DORK ASS!!!
G--I love you too
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8 comments:

Mia said...

awww....lol...cute.

Alekx said...

you both are dork asses

Phoenix5 said...

Exploding battery????!!!! Youch! I'm glad mine didn't explode, it just went out with a whimper last night! Almost $100 CDN to replace it! That was DEFINITELY something I didn't need to have happen right now! Glad to hear Gigantor and the truck are ok!

Azathoth100 said...

hehehehe. Bet his battery explodes again after you get your hands on him in a few days.

Unknown said...

Hey...there's nothing wrong with Dorkos!!!...lol...

Op~

Kim said...

lol, sounds like one of my conversations....

Beth said...

I'd be hollering "Ooops!" very, very loud.

Dorko said...

I may have to change my Blogger identity in order to protect the innocent...

lol,lol,lol!

Yet empathetic, poor, poor Gigantor!

Damnitall!

You 2 just go to pieces whenever you're apart - dontcha?