CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 08, 2005

Have you ever??

Washed your hair, put the deep conditioning on it, that you should leave in for 10 minutes, then forget to rinse??? As if that's not bad enough, not only do you not realize it before you get out of the shower. But you dry your hair, and not realize it, (now your towel is all goopy) Then you sit on the bed and run a comb through your hair and thing to yourself (boy that conditioner is working well, it's so easy to comb through my hair) You put your comb down not looking at it, but now it's all goopy too. You put your shirt on, and get the back bottom edge all goopy cuz you ran it over your hair. You lean back in a chair and get the back of it all goopy. People look at you weird. And the only time you finally realize it, is when you reach up to scratch your dam itchy as hell scalp!!!!!!! Then you are like WHAT THE HELL IS THAT IN MY HAIR???? It takes you a while of rubbing and sniffing to realize you DIDN'T RINSE THE FRICKEN DEEP CONDITIONER OUT OF YOUR FRICKEN HAIR!!!!!

Well have you all ever done that??? Or is it just me???

Happy Friday everyone!!! Have a good weekend

19 MORE DAYS TILL GIGANTOR IS HERE!!!!

8 comments:

Kimmee & Krissteen said...

OMG, I have SO forgotten to wash it out a time or two. And with me, it makes my hair look like a grease ball that I cant dry.. lol

Julie said...

I used to do that on purpose and then twist it and then go to concerts.. thought I looked so cool, ha! I'm sure I looked like an idiot!

Azathoth100 said...

Um....no. Sorry Bur but can't say I've had that experiance.

MomThatsNuts said...

Ummm nope not me, I never have a brain fart EVER....gosh whats wrong with you??? You should see a doctor...

Mom

Alekx said...

Did it a couple days ago but caught it before you figured out that I did it.

Kat said...

Due to it being so dry in eastern WA I condition my hair in the shower...rinse it out...and then add more conditioner to it after I've dried it a little bit.....my hair is down to my waist so it takes quite a bit of conditioner to keep me moisturized.

I can't say that I've ever forgotten to rinse it out....I have forgotten to rinse out the shampoo....to me that was much dorkier than what you did! The shampoo incident was when I was much younger.

Dorko said...

Nope... but welcome to Dorkodumb!

Hey! Just thought of a question: "Whose big idea was it to make the proper spelling of dumb with a b on it?

Unknown said...

No..can't say I have done that...sounds like it must be something that runs in families...lol...

12 days for you - seeing GIGANTOR
3 days before "you know who" gets to see her Huckleberry...that's right! Then we're running away to Harkers Island...forever!
(well..a few days anyhow)

Op~