CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In the Bra, or Not in the Bra

That is the question. My vortex bra has not been on the attack since I have been here in Texas. No food, no bandaids, not pieces of cat food, no money, no small children running astray have been found in my bra. Is Texas a "non" vortex state??? I do think it is a "lets injure Burfica" state though. hehehehe My food was giving a gallent (sorry don't know how to spell that word) effort to find it's way into my bra today. I now have, wait let me count them, 8 spots on my shirt. That is just from lunch ladies and gents. 8 big reddish orangish spots on my boobies on my blue shirt. Of course I didn't change, that would take to much dam effort. And it would only mean my dinner would have to be that much messier to destroy the new shirt I put on. So...I choose to go around looking like I rolled in my food instead of ate it.

I wonder if when I get back to Arizona, if the suction of the bra will increase to make up for lost time. I would much rather suck in and carry around strange objects in my bra, than get hurt over and over again. hehehehe

Oh and did I mention I have cramps and am bitchy??? Well I do dammit. Alekx and the House Elf are gone to the lake again this weekend. Not only will I be extra careful so I don't get hurt, but I just may stay in bed all weekend. Wonder out long enough to feed the animals and my kid. hehehehe I will hopefully catch up on some sleep. Yeah yeah I know, I doubt it too, cuz I will sit in front of this dam computer most the night willing you all to blog and blog some more.

Okay I need to go, I need to get some water (still warding off that kidney infection) Happy Humping Hump day everyone!!!!

7 MORE DAYS TILL GIGANTOR GETS HERE!!!!!

8 comments:

Burfica said...

Lillie--My sister has me and my son held hostage in Keller Tx. Dallas/Fort Worth area. hehehe

You would have to go back in my archives and find posts about my vortex bra. There are lots of them. hehehehe

lmao@tractorbeam

MomThatsNuts said...

Sweetie, I am pretty sure the vortex bra hasnt gone, it is simply afraid of the humidity....Just think, when Gigantor gets there, you wont have a bra on anyhow....hehehehe

Mom

Burfica said...

oOOoOOo MOM YOU ARE SO BAD and that makes you SoooOooO good!!!

Dorko said...

Hey! The drippy food and stray splatter are landing on the cest and not on the tummy! A good sign if you think about it. (I have the same problem-o... must do laundry with the spot remover in tow, NOW!) LOL!

Karan Simpson said...

Hope the infection clears up soon! Thanks for visiting and for the prayers. You are very much appreciated. I'll be happy for you when Gigantor gets home!

Unknown said...

There is no doubt in my mind...you and Dorko have a lot in common...lol...you're both very sweet...and......

Op~

Kerry M. Conway said...

what is a bra?

lol

Kerry M. Conway said...

p.s. *waves* "hi lillielaw!"

what is sister friend Burfica? Huh, huh, huh,... lol