CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 15, 2005

Lazy Friday

We have had a lazy day today. You need one of those every once in a while. To bad Alekx had to go to work. neiner neiner neiner. hehehehe I woke up about 9 but stayed around being lazy, and lightly dozing till 11. I haven't done that at all this summer. Even when I got really really hurt. I got up early. Kiddo slept in till about 8 which is really late for a 9 year old. He then wondered around in his tighty whiteys till around noon. When he then got dressed (very reluctantly) cuz I told him it was lunch time. We have done nothing of importance today. Watched t.v., played with some toys, hugged and kissed, and he told me some jokes. That has been our big big day.

Alekx wants us to go to the grocery store with her. I HATE grocery shopping, but I guess I should really go and be nice.

OMG I wanted to go buy the new Harry Potter book this weekend. My husband called me and says. "you are NOT allowed to buy anything for yourself other than hygiene products till you get home" Dammit all anyway. Now not only do I have to wait till I get home, but now I know what my fricken birthday present is. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay I'm gonna leave you with the joke kiddo made up today. Amazingly enough this one was cute and funny. (most of his are weird and make no sense) here goes. What happened when the donut got ran over by a car??? It got "creamed" hehehehehee (insert little boy giggles here)

12 MORE DAYS TILL GIGANTOR GETS HERE!!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

10 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

well at least you know its something you want for your birthday !!

glad you are having a good day ..

i hate groceries too we jsut got back stocking up for the BEACH this weekend !!

VikiBabbles said...

Visiting my fellow yay yays!

When you get the new Harry Potter, don't you dare spoil it for me. My daughter has laid claim to reading it first. I might have to go out and get an extra copy for myself!

MomThatsNuts said...

(((hugs for you))))

(((hugs for kiddo)))

(((hugs for peggy)))

you should have said the donut got KREAMED.....lol not creamed...

mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Ya Ya

Ahhhh..I have lazy days every single day...I celebrate when I finally do something productive...tsk tsk tsk

ha ha ha ha ha

Jim said...

http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/07/eye-for-eye-will-only-make-whole.html


there is a bomb in your back yard

Anonymous said...

*inserts laughing smiley face here*

I'm staying away from the bookstores for the next week... it's going to be crazy because of the new book! LOL

Kat said...

We're not gonna be getting the new one for awhile....hopefully none of the Yay-Yays will spoil it for us....

Your son is a regular Jay Leno! That was a great joke! He sounds like quite the smarty-pants. I hope he'll be involved in the Yo-Yos...his jokes would be a great addition!

Kerry M. Conway said...

*lmao*

i went to the bookstore yesterday-it was nutts-i loved it! and i did not buy the new harry potter book! lol

mauhz and hugs

lub yeah doll!

Blog ho said...

i'm going to steal my copy from some child, today.

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh cheers to those lazy summer days!! Have to live them up before life gets a hold of your neck and yanks your ass back to busy!!!