CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 11, 2005

Brain Cramp

I guess I'm having a brain cramp. I have sat here and sat here, and dammit I have nothing to talk about. So this is gonna be one of those posts where I have a whole lot of nothin to say. hehehehe

I think I'm way way homesick today. Even the countdown tool isn't helping me and kiddo today. I have loved my time here in Texas, and it has helped me get a jump start on alot of things. But I desperately long to be in my own bed, next to my hubby, sleeping in. Seeing my pets, and friends. Going to the lake. Just grilling everything under the sun. LOL

I am gonna miss this high speed internet though. I'm gonna go home and have to wait and wait and wait for all my pages to come up. hehehee

We are talking about maybe going to the dollar theater tomorrow. It's 50 cents all day long on Tuesdays. whooohoooo what a find huh??? I think it's a nice few hours to spend, and not to expensive. And if you go during the week and during the day, it's not that busy. Everybody is at work.

I will try to come up with something intelligent to say, if not at least something snarky. Sorry about the, so boring you slipped into a coma, post.

Happy Monday everyone

16 MORE DAYS TILL GIGANTOR GETS HERE!!!!!

15 comments:

Alekx said...

You are going to be so going nuts with dial up internet at home.

hahahhahahhhhhharrrrrrrrrr

Okay I'm not coming home this evening.

MomThatsNuts said...

sometimes boring days are good days.....

Mom

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

my brain is always cramped!! This is why I write. It's gotta like sitting on the shitter waiting to crap. You have the cramps and you know you have to let it out!!! That is my writing, brian cramps that force me to shit!!!

Blog ho said...

i thought you were going to live w/ your sister forever. silly me.

Kerry M. Conway said...

geesh! you could have wrote a post about missing me! *tears*


lol i am back love...

smirks miss me now? LOL

Kerry M. Conway said...

geesh! you could have wrote a post about missing me! *tears*


lol i am back love...

smirks miss me now? LOL

Kerry M. Conway said...

geesh! you could have wrote a post about missing me! *tears*


lol i am back love...

smirks miss me now? LOL

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sister-friend. Thought I'd come by and introduce myself and check out your blog.

I still can't get over a movie theatre that is less than $5! Movies are now $10.50 in NYC! Sheeesh! It's a good thing I'm so into blogging. Then I just don't miss going to the movies that much.

So many blogs... so little time!
Come by and visit when you get a chance! Good luck with your countdown. Time flies when you're BLOGGING on high speed! lol

Mia said...

Awww...you need to get one of those ticker thingy's that I have on my page, then you won't have to worry about the count down. Lol.

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burf! Brain cramps are no fun.. I KNOW!! Oh yeah, I also know the pleasure of high speed internet ;-) Oh, and one more thing... I've once again posted on my blog! What has it been, 4 months since I last posted? Hope you enjoy it!

Azathoth100 said...

Don't worry Bur, we'll wait patiently for you to think of something intelligent to say.

kitten said...

Hi Burf, glad to hear you are making progress...maybe alex could start her own boot camp! (id come!)

Burfica said...

Alekx--shush!!!

Mom--so true

BM--yup, still on the shitter

Pink--I'm working so hard pant pant pant

Ho--yes silly you, shame on you shame.

Kerry--You really wanted me to see that comment huh??

last Girl--hey sista, i will be by as soon as I get a break. Great to see you. 10.50 OMG I wouldn't go to a movie either.

Miranda--If I was smart enough I would put one on, but by the time I figured it out, time would be up. LOL

Gama--yeah it's rained some here, not much though

Phoenix--WOW I thought you fell off the side of the earth

AZA--You gonna be waiting a real long time hun. LOL

Burfica said...

Kitten--She's an evil drill instructor, be warned. hehehehehe *gonna go hide now*

Sandi said...

Saw your comment on my pic over at the Yay Yay site, so I thought I would stop by again and see who you are. I have gone to all of the sis sites, but am finding it hard to keep you all straight as of yet.
I am glad you liked my photo, thanks.
Catch ya later.
BTW where in Tx are you? I live in the southern most tip of the state.