CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Baggy Leg Holes

I got baggy leg holes, and slipping straps. hehehehehehee I am literally falling out of my bathing suit.

I got a new bathing suit in May. One that fit perfectly. I got it just for doing water aerobics this summer. Well...I guess I'm determined to get better after my fall, and to work my butt off. Because...I put my suit on yesterday morning, and the straps were falling down. I was like "oh man it's a month old and all stretched out already. dammit!!" And Alekx is like, no I think it's cuz your losing weight. Well...I go to aerobics and as we are jogging in the water, the legs of the bathing suit were bugging me, so I reached down to feel. Each time I went up the legs of the bathing suit went up, and when I went down, they then went way down like and inch or more, and the butt of my bathing suit felt a little baggy. So...I was really thinking the thing had stretched out.

So...I get home and start to change, and I am pulling up my underwear. Well they just kept pulling up and up. I'm like dam they are above my pants (they have never been that high) then I realize that the leg holes are really baggy. So..then I was so excited that I called kiddo in to show him, I even dropped my drawers in front of Alekx to show her. I thought, "maybe I am losing some weight" Either that or Alekx is going out at night and buying exact duplicates of my clothes in a size bigger, to mess with my head. I wouldn't put it past her, we all know what a big stinker she can be. hehehehe

We were watching Boogeyman last night. Man we were all jumping. Alekx even screamed out a couple f words LOL The house elf and I were hiding behind a pillow looking over it. And at this one great big suspensful part, that we know something really scary is gonna happen, Alekx's rotty lets out the biggest loudest longest FART that I have heard in a long time. Right after he farts, the bird does this laughing. We were all rolling, then we ran out of the living room cuz the dog tried to kill us. hehehehe

We are off to the dollar theater to watch Kung Fu Hustle, see if it's any good.

Happy Wednesday everyone
21 MORE DAYS TILL GIGANTOR GETS HERE!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for your weight loss!!!

Boogeyman...scareeeeyyyy...just watched it over the weekend. Wish I'd had a gassy rotty and a silly bird to jolly me out of the creeps....

Kat said...

YAY!!! For the incredible shrinking woman!! YAY YOU!!! Oh darn, now you're gonna have to go get a new bathing suit...or a big box of safety pins! LOL

At least dog farts make noise...these silent-but-deadly kitten farts are about to kill a gal. I was gonna spell but, butt, but then I thought someone would think I was just a horrible speller. Now I got 3 buts in one sentence, cool!

Kat said...

I just read the comment you left on my blog....you are the sweetest of all my sweet Bloggin' Buds! I'm so sorry that you can relate to my sorrow...we're now Sorrow Sisters. Wonder if BG and Star have met?

Julie said...

that wt is just falling off of you!! It should as hard as you are working!!
that is so funny, I about peed, that story about the dog farting and the bird... that is great.. should be in a movie...

MomThatsNuts said...

You go you baggy pants woman!!! I am so proud of you!!! It will make the last few weeks SOOOOO worth it!! Yummm I can smell that "victory barbeque" already!!!

KEEP GOING GAL I AM SOOOO PROUD....

mom

Dorko said...

Whoo-Hoo! Burfica! YOU are My newest "hero" for working through the pain and not letting that keep you from your goals! Proud of YOU!

Unknown said...

That-a-boy..girl! Keep up the good work...see...there is a GOD!

God Bless
Op~

Burfica said...

Gramma---I say you can have him, cuz he's stinky, but Alekx might wanna keep him

Pink---no but we all looked disgusted.

Kat--like all your but, butt's

Julie--yeah a million laughs a minute. LOL

Mom---yeah bbq

Dorko--ouch Ouch and OUCH

Papa--always up for new experiences. hehehehe

Opie---AMEN!!!

Blog ho said...

weeeeeeeeeeee! congrats.

Mia said...

Way to go Burf!!!! keep on areobasizing...lol spesll check.