CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Sunday

Well I made it to Sunday. But last time it was on a Sunday that I got hurt. And I was headed out to a bbq and the house Elf's brothers place. Guess where I'm going about noon thirty today?? That's right, we are going to try and bbq again. I am being so careful watching everywhere I walk, that I will probably walk into something high and poke an eye out or something. hehehehe Send "safe" vibes to me everyone. If I don't post tomorrow, then the curse is still here. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Julie said...

be berry berry careful!! And have lots of FUN!

Unknown said...

So..??..how did it go?...good I hope...didn't fall down did ya..."bless your heart"...

OP~

Dorko said...

Still got both eyes in tact I hope? BBQ=Yummy? Love YOU!