CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Donalds Hair and Updates

Well just wanted to pop in and give a shout out. *cough cough*
We got an update on mom, she is still in the hospital with fluid in her left lung and fluid around her heart. She is taking medication, and they are talking about doing a procedure, of sticking a small needle in and taking the fluid out that way. She might be able to go back to the nursing home on Saturday, but we aren't holding our breath.

My friends husband was released from the hospital.. They found out he has a rare form of epilepsy. That is brought on by stress and fatigue. They gave him some meds and that should take care of it.

All the schools are closed tomorrow for an in service teacher day. So the kids get a three day weekend. yayyyyyyyyy hehehehe

I really have nothing very interesting of my own to say. I'm rather boring today.

Thank everyone for the halloween suggestions in last post. I couldn't stop laughing at the Jehovas Witness one. Although I don't think my 9 year old boy will go for that. Maybe a monster eating a Jehovas Witness. LOL
I swear if he does the in/out the front door in 30 seconds slamming it again today, he's gonna just be a walking pile of goo, so no need for a costume then. What is with little boys saying they want to play outside, then go in and out in and out, slamming the door each time. About 5 gazillion times in 5 minutes???? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Okay I'm gonna go make a garlicy, onionie, tomatoe ie, cheesey, chicken dish. hehehehehee I'm hungry

I posted another pic, he cracks me up. But is beautiful none the less.
Happy Thursday everyone!!!!!!!!


This is an Arabian Oryx. They are an endangered species. It says that the wild arabian oryx became extinct in 1972. They were bread and re introduced in 1982 and again in 1990. The drink no free water, they obtain it from plants they eat. The brochure says they rarely approach vehicles, cuz they are shy, but let me tell you these guys were always at our windows. I really like him cuz he has a really bad toupe going on. hehehe I think I will call him Donald (as in Trump) I'm not sure which one has better hair. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dorko said...

I'm casting my vote for the OX.
(Crackin' me up over here.)
Glad to hear the update on your mother - still mindful of her condition and her pain. So glad Alekx was able to get her to go!

Azathoth100 said...

Hope Mom keeps getting better. Glad you liked the Witnesssugestion, trying to get a few freinds together to do it this year, think it would be the scariest thing out there. Peace.

Phoenix5 said...

I vote for the ox too... Donald looks soooo lame with that hair... I guess if you have as much moolah as he does, you can look like whatever you want! You just pay your bodyguards to beat up those who laugh in your face! LMAO!

Still keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!

((((((HUGS)))))))

~SugarBear~ said...

I'll keep your Mom in my prayers. Hope all goes as well for her as it has for my dad.

MomThatsNuts said...

Donald HAS hair?? I thought some kinda fungus was running amok...go figure...So,,,hows mom?? Hope everything is going ok~~ It was nice to talk to you the other day!

Mom

Julie said...

Make his eye black and put a big letter P on his chest - he can be a black eyed p - there is a popular music group now of them - so he could be cool, oh well, kinda corny, or 'pea-y' lol.
Hope you are well, take care lovey