CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

What the Hell Just Happened??

That's what I want to know. What the hell just happened??? hehehehe Yesterday wasn't to bad of a day. I mean I got up and wasn't over tired. Kiddo got up in a good mood. I dinked around on the computer then got this massive spurt of energy and got off and did a bunch of work around the house. While I was in the middle of doing some paperwork. A friend called me to tell me her husband was in the hospital. Her and her husband moved back to Iowa to take care of his mother who has breast cancer. Well....my friend started having alot of health issues, with her heart, and some other things. Her husband was the one that drove her and her mother in law around, and took care of them. He's never been sick, save for a cold. Well...he woke her up on Sunday night with this weird noise, and he was having massive seizures. She called 911. They ran some tests, said they couldn't find anything, and sent him home. An hour later he was having another seizure. This time he was flown out to the university hospital. The first initial cat scan showed a spot on his brain, but they said they wouldn't know for sure till he had an mri. He was waiting to be admitted into the neurological unit when I talked to her. Haven't gotten an update yet.

Then about 5 something this morning. Alekx calls me to tell me that they had to put mom back in the hospital. Her heart rate was way high, and she was having some chest pains. Last time I talked to Alekx (right before getting on) they were running tests and going to get her admitted.

Grrrrrrrrrrr what the hell is going on??? That light at the end of the tunnel, which was really a train, plowing us over an over again. Well...I thought the train had run out of gas, cuz things were going good. But nOooOooOo somebody gassed up that fucking train, and now it's back to running our asses over again.

Oh well...life can't end just cuz bad things happen in it. It's all about how you choose to live it. And I choose to live it with a beer in my hand and screaming WHAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL

Okay I know it's over a month away, but I'm stressing about halloween. I usually make the kiddo's costumes. But we don't have a dam clue what to make him this year. He is even clue less. So...people give me suggestions for a 9 year old, who is almost 5 feet tall, and is 120lbs. He has been a soldier, ninja, snake, dinosaur, and when he was a baby he was tigger and when he was a new born he was a pea in a pod. hehehehe So give me some suggestions. We wanted to have him and a friend go as jeckle and hyde, but they both want to be the monster. We suggested a werewolf and his victim, but they both wanted to be a werewolf. My favorite is I suggested a booger and a finger, but they didn't like that idea. But...we don't even know if we can get a partner for him, so I need ideas for just him. You all are twisted and demented, give me some ideas!!!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Let's go with something a little newer and scarier, how about the guy with the nail face from Hellraiser.
That would be a really cool costume.
Sorry about all the bad shit.

Phoenix5 said...

((((HUGS)))) I'm so sorry to hear about all the bad news you have received! You and your mom are in our prayers!

What is it with Halloween and otherwise rational adults? Wrap him up in white bandages, smear some fake blood all over him and hey, presto! Instant disaster victim! Worked for me for several years! ;-) BTW, Burf, he doesn't NEED a new costume every year! My girls only get a new costume when the old one falls apart! LMAO!

Kerry M. Conway said...

*hugs* sorry to hear that your mom is not feeling well again. you are all in my thoughts and prayers!

halloween --- hmmm... let him be a boston red sox player! *ducks-and fotflhao*

MomThatsNuts said...

Ahhh honey! Im so sorry!! I will give you a call later to talk to you about mom. As for Halloween. I HATE halloween, and the troll~ings dont usually do much. Last year we had a vampire. Boring...lol

Mom

Azathoth100 said...

Sorry to hear about the train sweetie. Hope Moms ok, she's been through enough and needs a rest from health problems.

Grim Reaper? Axe Murder? Jehova's Witness? (Trick or Treat, have you read the latest Watchtower? Have you thought about your immortal soul?), Punk Rocker?

Dorko said...

Have you gone fishing on google for good ideas?
Browse those women's mags in the checkout line at the store. They ususally have a good idea or 2 that's fun, safe & isn't a bunch of work... If he were here I'd make him a scarecrow with fangs... playing off the 'children of the corn' theme. Ou.