CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 12, 2005

My Ass Hates Me and I Think It's Trying To Kill Me!!!!

Yes I'm still having woes with my ass!!! What the hell is wrong with my ass, to make it want to kill me??? I mean my tailbone is still bothering me. I've lost some weight, and it hurts constantly now. I'm sitting on pillows all the time. And a couple weeks ago. I think I have pinched or hurt my siatic (spelling) nerve or something. Cuz I have pain in the back of my right knee, going up the back of my right thigh, cutting a path up my right ass cheek, and settling in my hip. Well...a few days ago, my lower back started hurting so bad, it just makes my entire ass hurt. THE WHOLE BIG ASS THING!!!! (OoOoo I made a pun) Anywhoo....I can sit, okay, standing and walking are worse, but sleeping. There is no fucking sleeping. On my sides kill my lower back and hip, flat on my back, my ass just throbs. I've taken to sleeping in a complete sitting up position, and my ass still hurts, not only that, but it gives me a crick in the neck. I swear someone took a contract out on me, and my ass is trying to collect the bounty. Now if I end up getting ass acne, that is the final straw and I will DEMAND an entire ass transplant.

In other news, despite my ass, we had a pretty good weekend. Did some shopping, did some housework, went bowling and watched a couple movies. We rented Hostage and the Ring 2. Hostage was pretty darn good. Better than I expected. Ring 2, what can I say?? It was a sequel. It picked up where the other left off. But it was not near as good as the first one. Although Gigantor and I are convinced that the girl in the Ring movies could be the same girl in The Grudge. (the evil one, not the blonde)

We still have NO gerbil babies yet. Although that one is still running around humping the sides, backs and faces of the other two. I think (or am hoping) we just have one pervie gerbil.

I'm outa things to talk about. I could ramble about nothing like usual, but I think I'm gonna go do something else. hehehehe

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

p.s. blogger is not letting me comment, so if I haven't commented on your blog in a while, it's cuz blogger sucks major donkey dick!!!!!

9 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burfica! Here's a BIG (((((((HUG))))))) for you! Have you gone to see a good chiropractor? If not, DO IT SOON! It sounds to me like you have nerve damage in your lower spine! :-( Your ass sounds like it was doing the same thing as my right arm, and chiropractic therapy has cleared up my problem! :-) Oh , btw, I concur on your diagnosis of blooger! "Major donkey dick".... teee hee heeeee HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

hahah @ perve gerbil..

i wont say anthing about your ass..

but what phoenix said .. i think you need a chiropractor..

Alekx said...

Talk about ass crack
OUCH
you ass hurts, my ass hurts
Your back hurts, my back hurts

Enough of this being twins born 7 years apart.

Get well so I'll feel better

Dorko said...

I think we're good enough friend for me to say this:

...and to think I used to love your ass! WELL! No more, I tell you! We're through! If that ass is gonna hurt you that bad, I aint loving that ass no more... butt, I still love you!

Po' girl, can you get Gigantor to rub it, for you?

Blog ho said...

sex helps ass pain

Mia said...

Awww...that so sucks....better get Gigantor to kiss it better...heehee...how often can you tell him to kiss your...?

Unknown said...

siatic nerve = sciatic nerve

sleep = lay on back with two or three pillows under bend of knees to bring legs up a bit...anything that will lift legs up..this will take the pressure off your sweet tush.

I wonder if you know who loves my ass...she did say it was cute...lol..

Prayers to you over your pain Shug!
GOD Bless
Op~

(see..don't you feel better already)

Azathoth100 said...

Lord hear our prayers and heal the a** of our beloved Burfica! Rain down upon her your healing light and fix the problems that beset her buttoks! Stand all ye and raise your hands to the sky in prayer for the blight gluttimus maximus of our friend and blog mate, that she may soon know the peace of an untroubled a**!
Amen

and if that doesn't work then try going to a doctor and getting some drugs.

MomThatsNuts said...

AMEN AZ.....

yeah a chiropractor might help...and donkey dick is bad enough,,,but MAJOR...sheeesh girlfriend.....lol
Im sorry your a pain in the ass..no wait...Im sorry you HAVE a pain in the ass...thats what I had MEANT to say....hehehehee
Mom