CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

FONDLED!!!!

I just got back from the chiropractor, where he fondled, groped, pushed, prodded, and played with my ass. *sigh* You all would be as content as me if you seen my chiropractor, he is scrumdilliumpscious!!! Ask Alekx, she went to school with him. You know back in the time when they had to ride their dinosaurs to school. hehehee Anyhow...Dr. Hunky totally worked on my ass and hip today. It got to the point that I was going Ouch ouch ouch, and he was grunting. (I know sounds like bad sex session) and he goes, well if your hip would just let loose it wouldn't hurt anymore. Couple more ouch's and I felt this big POP. Same time I scream YES he goes, there it's out now!! Now tell me if you were just walking by, what you would think was going on in there?? hehehehe

So anyhow I got my morning thrill by being fondled by the Hunky doctor. OOoOoOoO and Pitch Black, you little shit. The rest of my body is catching on thank you very much. I now have a cold, and it's trying to do me in too.

We made something very yummie and low fat last night. And, Miranda told me I should write the recipe down. I agree. But thought better of it today. I don't think it's in good form to put a yummie recipe down with a picture of a live critter. hehehehehe Seems sorta morbid.

Okay well the dog farted behind me, and now I'm gagging, so I'm gonna go kick him, and take more cold pills.

Happy Hump Day everyone!!!!!

Enjoy the pic.


This little guy is a Blackbuck, mostly found in India and Pakistan. They are one of my favorites due to the coloring. I love it around the eyes. Just beautiful I think Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sandi said...

Hump day and a Hunky doctor? Should we not tell the Giganator?
Hope you feel better soon. You should have given us the receipe anyway, unless it involved antelope. :)

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Ha! That does sound like a sex session. It reminds me of the scene in Uncle Buck where he talks "dirty" to the washing machine.

kitten said...

I read the first few lines of your post yesterday..and then there was some minor catastrophe involving legos ..and I never got back to the comp. So ate 11 pm...I am laying in bed reading when all of a sudden this thought goes thru my mind..' God, I wonder what happened to Burficas ass?.....evidently I spoke my " thought", cuz ern looked at me and said 'Whos ass?" What the hell are you talking about??"

Phoenix5 said...

Ummmmm... I do hope your chiropractor uses an "open concept" in his office! LMAO! I hope this eliminates your pain, my friend! Now if I could just get rid of this pain in the neck.....

Mia said...

Gee thanks Burf, its all ok to post it as long as you dont put a picture of the animal we're eating. :P

Julie said...

You 'cracked me up' pun intended, but you really had me laughing!! that is too funny.. my pcp is sooo good looking too and get this, his name is dr. COX!!! get it, cox!! tee hee... hope your ass is getting better and that you all can get your groove on no problem! hugs and kisses, jules

Alekx said...

Sighhhhhhh at Dr Hunkey
We all have one in high school, The fella that is the football quarterback, dates the head cheerleader and is the wet dream of every nerd and fat chick in high school, yup that's Doc hunkey

Alekx said...

LOL by the way the last verification was alomst a fucaxe
I just found it amuzing

Blog ho said...

and only 3 legs.

Unknown said...

I told you BBQ Gerbils were good..did I?

I hope that was the "pop" you were lookin' for...do you feel better now? Sure hope so.

Have a great weekend..I'm taking an early out.

OP~

Kerry M. Conway said...

omg-you poor, poor, darling! ahhh- i hope you are feeling better now!
*hugs* sorry, i havent been around doll. i have been SO busy working and going to school. please know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

oh god girl sounds like you had a better time than i did *wink*

umm probably not though.. cause mine WAS sexual .. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo... a hot doc? LOL

Love the deer. The antlers look incredibly kick-ass!