CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Doo Dads

That's all I have is little doo dads of stuff today.

Yesterday--My old man (Buck the Bassett) fell down the porch when we went out, and he sorta just layed on his side and back and couldn't get up. So...in my mad scramble to get down to help him, I slip and land on my ass on the side of the step. So I got cornered in the crack I guess you would say. Dog is fine, he was just stunned. Kiddo sure thought my episode was hilarious. So did the lady across the street. Got Buckers back inside and let him sleep on a cushie blankie.

Also...what the fuck with me falling lately. I tripped over the cat scratching post, and luckily the wall was right there, cuz I was gonna fall people and it caught me. That was on my way to the bathroom. Get in the front guest bathroom, and pull down my pants, and the fucking rug slipps right the hell out from under me. I slip, my feet fly forward and up, and I fall with a KERPLOP. Thankfully I fell right on the toilet where I wanted to be. And double lucky that we have cushie seats. But it did protest by making a loud whooooosssshhhhh noise when I fell on it. Of course after my shock. I giggled alot after word.

The wind is blowing about 45mph here today. Realized we gotta trim the tree in the back, it sounds like someone trying to bang down the house.

And I haven't shaved my legs or armpits in about 5 months. My legs are so hairy, they are scary. hehehehe I better get to that today, but with my luck, I'll cut a major artery and bleed to death.

Anywhooo. I have a very important question today. Wonder if any of you can help me with.

WHY IN THE HELL DOES KIDDO HAVE TO LEAVE HIS DIRTY UNDERWEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF MY COUCH EVERY FRICKEN DAY?????????

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Alekx said...

giggle, snark, snort laugh giggle
I'm just picturing us having to put you into one of those fluffly sumu wrestler suits so that you can safely walk around. Then when you fall you just have your little arms sticking out and rolling around the house or yard. Kinda like that chicky that chewed the grape gum in Charlie and Choclate Factory. Yah that's the ticket....
heheheheheh

Dorko said...

Po' Burfica.
Try shaving those legs dear.
Dorko logic says, "you don't fall down as often when your leggies are all shaved, smooth and silky."
Don't know what to tell you about kiddo and his under-garment issues. :|

Julie said...

Glad you didn't hurt your tailbone when you fell!!
You may have to get a bush hog for your shaving - that's what a friend of mine says when she goes for a long time w/out shaving. I don't do it in the winter myself b/c no one notices, tee hee - just too lazy.
Maybe just put a laundry basket in the living room, LOL!

Mia said...

omg...you have to be more careful.

5 months not shaving? lol did you read my article on waxing the other day?

Lol...not sure what to do with that kid of yours, threaten to put the dirty underwear on his head next time? j/k . lol.

Burfica said...

Alekx--thanks that made me hork water out my nose

Dorko--Yeah, cuz the hairs won't be reaching out and grabbing things right??

Julie--That's mostly my problem, lazy, cuz Gigantor doesn't care either way, but this time it's thick, so he is like. ummmm hunny?? LOL

Miranda--Kiddo walks around with underwear on his head anyway hehehehe And yes that waxing thing on your block cracked me the hell up!!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

OMG~~ Im sending NAIR and BUBBLE WRAP via FED EX....holy cow girl!!!

Im with dorko, I think things have been sticking to your legs and making you fall, its like velcro you know.......

Mom

Azathoth100 said...

Well, everyone else covered the fall (BE CAREFUL!) And your hairy legs, so guess all I can do is answer the Kiddo question, and the qnswer is he does it because it's funny and drives you nuts! After all thats what kids are for.

Blog ho said...

age=falling.