CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend update

Well we decided to go pinon picking again on Saturday. This time we didn't go to the Kaibab, we went the other direction. We went out by Navajo Mountain. There were tons of tree's out there. We picked up Gigantors friend D, and kiddo's friend Big J. When Big J comes out of his house, he screams "I'M WEARING PANTYHOSE" apparently his dad told him about how some hunters will wear pantyhose to help keep them warm. So....Big J went and asked his mom if he could wear her pantyhose. She gave him a pair of red leotards. But he kept calling them panty hose. So... we start our 50 mile drive to our destination. And Gigantor is driving, i'm in the front seat, and D is behind me. The kiddo and Big J are in the third seat. They are playing pretend and keeping a pretty good chatty pace, and us adults were having a rather loud rambunctious conversation also. Well...a lull in the conversation happened. About two seconds after the silence we hear kiddo scream "IT'S THE ADVENTURES OF UNDERWEARS MAN AND PANTY HOSE LAD!!!" I horked orange juice out of my nose, and started cracking up so bad I almost peed my pants. Gigantor goes "WHAT THE HELL??" and started laughing so hard he almost drove us off the road. And D was laughing so hard I think he cracked a rib. Kiddo and Big J innocently go "what??" OMG OMG OMG it was so funny. So then the boys caught on that it was funny, and started their giggling.

The directions the Navajo gentleman that works with Gigantor were great. Turn left at Navajo Mountain, and go around 15 miles give or take and turn right at the big windmill. And there are tree's everywhere. Well...he was dead on, it was perfect. Let me just say that yes we were all covered in sap, and it was hard work, but we have over 10lbs of pinons now. Now I just have to wash them up and cook them.

We built a fire, cuz 1. it was chilly and 2. we needed to cook lunch. Hot
dogs and smores again. hehehehee I'm sitting close to the fire, D on my right, Gigantor and Kiddo on my left, and Big J right across from me. I was holding the marshmallow bag passing them out, and my sappy hand/arm was stuck to my shirt, but I didn't realize that. After everyone is armed with little white puffs of sugary heaven. I decide to put the bag back on the table, which is to my left and sorta behind me. As I start to put the bag away, I realized my shirt was stuck to my hand. How I realized that, is I pulled it all the way up and almost off my head. I just sorta innocently go, OooOps. And I look up and Big J's eyes are about as big as the marshmallows. I'm like "did I flash you Big J??" he nods his head yes. I go "my stomach or full boob" and everyone is giggling by now. And Big J goes "I got the double wammie!!" Well we all started laughing to the point of peeing our pants again. Then D and Gigantor say, "dam we should have sat across from you" hehehehe

The place we were at, is all sandy, like our town. And we don't have ordinary sand. It's not soft like beach sand, it's not fine like dirt. It's really very grainy, sorta like salt. And it's bright red. This sand is soo deep that it's easy to get stuck and when you walk around it covers your entire foot, sometimes coming up to your ankles. It's a great work out I tell you. For some reason my son could not stay on his feet. Almost eveywhere he went, he face planted. He was booking it back to me to show me some rocks he found and put the pinons in the bucket. And he goes flying right on his face, and exclaims "OH MANNNNNNNNN" He spilled all his goodies and had to pick them back up. The good thing is, since that sand is to deep and so loose, it sorta cushions your fall. We knew every time the kiddo fell. The forest was riddled with "OH MANNNNNNN'S " every few minutes. It was so dang funny.

At 4:30 it began to rain really hard. (we had dealt with sprinkles all day) so we decided to come home. On the drive home, we heard about lots of adventures of Underwear Man and Pantyhose Lad!!! They even made up poses for themselves. After we got home, Big J's dad came down to pick him up. As soon as he walks in the door. Kiddo announces, " My mom showed Big J both her boobs!!!!" His dad was like WHAAAAUUUUUUUTTTTT?? He was laughing, and when we told him the story, he was doubled over. Then the boys told him about their super hero's. I'm not sure if Big J's parents are ever gonna let me have him again. I mean I corrupt him by showing him my ta ta's and then he is going around calling himself "PANTYHOSE LAD"

Okay that had me laughing all over again. I'm gonna go do something. I don't know yet, but I'm sure it will be something. heheheheh

Happy Monday all!!!!

8 comments:

Dorko said...

Oh! Bless your heart and I sure do mean that. I needed a good laugh. Have a great week Burfica! :D

Mia said...

lmao...kids say the darndest things. sounds like a fun weekend.

Azathoth100 said...

So was Underwares Man and Pantyhose Lad's first adventure called "the Case of Mom's Mighty Massive Mammaries"?
Heh.

Alekx said...

I can't even comment cuz my eyes are waterin gso badly from laughing

Thanks alot I have to go take a shower I think I pee'd my pants

MomThatsNuts said...

Holy smoke girl, I dont know which is funnier, Panty hose lad, or the vision of you with your shirt up and marshmallows in tow....
LOL at Az....moms massive mammaries...
how about Burf's Bodacious Boobs?

Mom

Unknown said...

OH..too funny!!!...LOL...lol...

Hey..you ever notice that
OoooOps has Op in it?

Op~

Kerry M. Conway said...

hello love! i am just making my long overdue i love you my darlings rounds.
i love and miss you! glad you are all safe and well...
isn't it wonderful to have gam back! *happy dance*

Phoenix5 said...

I DO hope you were wearing a bra! ;-)