CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Living

Well I am back among the living. Not that I'm feeling great yet, but I am living. hehehehe

I got lots to update you all on, just not gonna do it today. HA!!

Been doing some housework, watching a couple movies, getting Darth Vaders cape made before the 31st. And roasting pinons. That's been a recap of my weekend. lmao Gonna have some buffalo steaks tonight. yuummie yuummie yuummmmmm

I will try either tomorrow or the next day to get my happy ass on here and post about what happened during the week I was dying. hehehehe. Life doesn't wait for you when you sick. I was so fricken busy last week.

Hope you all have a great Sunday evening!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been feeling so bad lately..if I were an old cow..they'd just dig a hole beside me and push me over in it!!!

So glad to hear you're doing better Burfy..been thing of you often.

buffalo steaks???...are they good?..better than regular old cow?..or it that what you're talkin' bout?

GOD Bless
Op~

Alekx said...

You are such a drama queen. We know you weren't really sick just looking for an excuse to nap all day.

Hehehe
I'm dead huh

MomThatsNuts said...

Glad your feeling better, but if you eat that buffalo you might get sick again...YUCK~ I dont like anything buffalo, in fact just the thought of red meat today is making me sick...strange..

Mom

Sandi said...

Glad your back to almost normal, hehe.
The buffalo steaks sound good. I'm still packing and trying not to kill people with my impatients.

Yes I know the word is spelled wrong, but I am a nurse what do you expect, perfection, get over it. :)

Phoenix5 said...

Hey ((((Burf))))!!! Glad to hear you're feeling better! Buffalo steaks... MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm I had a Bison Burger some time ago.. very nice and juicy! (We call buffalo "Bison" up here in the frozen north!) Enjoy!

Jim said...

i wont eat the tomatoes
if u will allow me to squish dem

~SugarBear~ said...

Glad you're doing better! and by the way...TAG!

I saw this on another blog I read frequently and while I was not tagged, it did think it interesting. The idea is to find your 23rd post on your blog - and then the fifth sentence. This sentence is supposed to 'say something about you.'

What does my post say? Read my blog silly!

Mia said...

Welcome back, glad your feeling better.

Azathoth100 said...

Sheesh Bur, for a little while your body was as sick as your mind (heh). Glad your better and ready to get back to snarkiness.