CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good News

My suburban was making the worst noise. It sounded like there were gnomes tinkering around in the engine as I drove. It was louder than a diesel. I was sure the engine was just gonna up and fall out of it at any moment. Our friend who works on alot of cars, told us it was the alternator (bearing on it) Gigantor and I started pricing alternators. Cheapest one we found was 110 bucks, and a belt for 30. But we sorta remembered that we had the alternator rebuilt a while back. Well...I couldn't find any paperwork in the 2005 file. So Gigantor pulled out the old file box, and we found it. The receipt for the rebuild. It was dated November 2004 and it has a 1 year warranty. WHOOOOOOOOO MOTHER BUNNY HUMPING HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's in the shop right now and everything is gonna be free. yessssssssssssssssssssss

I got this little magazine in the mail called WHAT ON EARTH???
I found some great t-shirts. Here are a few
1. Some days it's not even worth chewing through the restraints
2. I drive way to fast to worry about cholesterol
3. dain bramaged
4. Of course I'm in great shape, I play Rock, Paper, Scissors
5. I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was mistaken.
6. I have no idea what I'm doing out of bed
7. I can't remember what I forgot to forget
8. Don't do what I do, but do do what I don't do
9. Where are we GOING and why am I in a HAND BASKET
10. Embarrassing my children: just one more service I offer
11. Honorary Oooompa Loompa
12. National Sarcasm Society---Like we need your support
13. Is it me, or is this place a festival of idiots?
14. It's better to have loved and lost than to live with the psycho the rest of your life.
15. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
16. Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite
17. Everything is going according to my plan
18. I'm only wearing black until they make something darker
19. Books is good
20. Factory reject
21. If I'm talking you should be taking notes
22. A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say
and the winner for today's t-shirt, cuz it made me hork milk out my nose
They say I have A.D.D. But they just don't understand...OH Look!!!!! A Chicken!!!!

11 comments:

Dorko said...

Put me down for number 14

Phoenix5 said...

Glad to hear your repairs are under warranty! That's always a nice surprise!

I like #1, 6, and your favourite! I have a team leader that should get #21 & 22 LOL!

Thanks for the chuckles, my friend!

P.S. Word verification today is kydpacx.... they come in packs now???

Scott & Julia said...

LOL, those are too nice! Hmm, they would make great Christmas presents ;)

Alekx said...

Lord you need the oooooompa Loompa one

Okay I'm leaving now

The Unknown said...

free car repairs are the next best thing to a free car. I liked 1
love

Mia said...

dayum, after we evacuated and got to the lil town we stayed at her alternator went, we found only one mechanic in town. ANd we knew we got ripped off 250 bucks but what can ya do?

Lol thanks for the laughs.

Jim said...

NO CHINTS! (dont worry in hindi)
i am here




Psssttt!
may i add u to my list of friendz (potential lovers)

i need yr pic for dat
sabydasouza@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Burfy..I think Saby has the hots for ya...and everybody else too...lol...

#1 gets my vote too..

Free car repair???...Heck..they should pay you for having to take it back so soon! Send um a bill.

Have a great weekend!!!
Op~

Anonymous said...

haha. nice one~

have a great weekend.
cheers ;)

Nikki Moore said...

way to get a free repair! Wish i'd have been so lucky...

i love those tshirts! here are a couple more i saw the other day:
DNA: the National Dyslexics Association
So two dyslexics walked into a bra.

Azathoth100 said...

OHHH A Chicken? Wheres there a Chicken?