CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fun Weekend

OH what a fun couple of days it's been. Yesterday (Friday) Gigantor got sent home at lunch, because it had been raining all day. He can't work outside in the rain to well. He came home and we started running errands. Went to the bank, went to put payment on our couch, went to get a burger for lunch, went and got gas in the suburban, went to Bashas and spend 155 bucks on groceries, went to get kiddo, went and checked mail, went to walmart and got 115 bucks worth of stuff, came home and had to do the Avon order, made dinner, and died on the couch. heheheheeh

Today Kiddo and Gigantor went down to the sports complex, because they had something called Punt and Pass Saturday. All the kids that signed up to play NFL FLAG Football this season were invited. Well...Gigantor helped them out where they needed volunteers. Some people with the Arizona Cardinals football team were up here running the thing. When they came home, they were so excited. Gigantor had an Az Cards t-shirt, and a key chain, and a flop had that is black with the emblem on one side, then it's reversible and it's red camo on the other side with the emblem. Kiddo got, a back pack in black and red with Cards emblem, and a NFL FLAG football jersey black on one side, and then it's reversible and white on the other. He got a baseball cap with the card emblem, and a big emblem medallion on a string of big red beads (the beads were footballs) And a big poster of the Arizona Cardinals Cheerleading team. That daddy seemed much more excited about than Kiddo.

Then we went and picked up his friend K. We took them up to the Pumpkin Festival in the park. They had tons of carved pumpkins. They had the giant blow up obstacle courses and the blow up foam jousting arena. A giant giant giant bounce house, and a rock climb. They had some vendors with crafts, and more food booths than I have ever seen. We were starting to look around the park, and K ran up and asked if I would give him one more dollar so he could buy a marshmallow shooter. I said, "hold on K, lets walk all through the park first, then decide what we are gonna buy" So...I'm off looking at some crafts, and I turn around and K is putting something in a box, and all excited. I go, "what did you get?" he goes "a hermit crab" I think to myself OMG HIS MOTHER IS GONNA KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz I know I would be ticked if kiddo brought home another pet, and defiantly if it was a pet that I had to scrounge to find a habitat and the food, and everything. Oh I was sweating it so bad, the rest of the day. I could have rung his little neck. hehehehe

All the kids in the town wore their costumes. There was a costume contest, but we were too late for that. But they had trick or treating at all the vendors booths. The boys got a plastic bag about 1/4 full of candy and treats. They had tons and tons of live entertainment. I didn't know our community had so many talented musicians. Then they shot off a candy cannon about 7 times or so.

I ate a funnel cake for the very first time in my life. I didn't even know what one was till now. hehehehe

On the way out of the park, we got a funnel cake for everyone to share, a med size bag of fresh roasted cinnamon covered almonds, and a big bag of Kettle Korn. The boys got a snowie. We then went to K's house to drop off his stuff and see if he could come play. His mom came out, and said, well why don't you let kiddo stay here and have dinner, and we will all go up to the pumpkin lighting at 6 or so and I'll bring him home at 7. Okay that is cool!!! So...I then apologize a ton about the hermit crab. But K kept telling me his mom was gonna love it, and I didn't believe him. But...he knew best. His mom loved it. hehehehee

We came home, cleaned house, paid bills, roasted pinon's, then D came over, and we visited with him. Kiddo came home and we all ate some dinner and watched Unleashed. It was a pretty good movie. My favorite Jet Li movie is still THE ONE but it was still good.

Tomorrow we are cleaning pet cages, cleaning floors, carving a pumpkin, baking cookies for kiddo's Halloween party, cooking a nice big beef roast with veggies and trimmings, and gonna sit the family down and watch Haunted Mansion for Halloween. hehehehehee

I added a cute ass picture here. I was just in such a good mood that I added it cuz it makes me laugh.
Enjoy and have a good Sunday everyone.

If I don't post before then, please everyone have a happy and very very safe Halloween!!!


Just thought I would leave you with a picture of my most favorite birthday present I got. I know my birthday was a while back, but I just did something with the pictures. Notice the windchimes in the background (I collect those) And dragons on the shelf (I collect those also) Gigantor did good getting this oh so very cute zebra on a swing at that wild life park in Texas. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

OMG i can t believe you have never had a funnel cake!! the next thing we know you will have some grits !

Alekx said...

I was gonna comment something snarky but then I was chatting with you and being snarky and I forgot what the hell to say.
Damnit

Phoenix5 said...

WOW! That's a lot packed into 36 hours! Sounds like quite the fun day! It's been ages since I've had a funnel cake... can't wait for my next chance! I love 'em! Especially with icing sugar and cinnamon sprinkled over top!

Oh, btw, my youngest is going out as a Jedi Knight, so tell "Darth Vader" to watch out! Heh heh!