CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2005

Wow Since Monday

Wow Monday was the last day I posted. I would say time flys when your having fun, but I think I missed the fun part. hehehehe I've been sorta busy, had some fun, but, mostly busy.

Kiddo and Big J had forgone underwear man and pantyhose lad for now. They are now FART MAN AND BELCH BOY!!!! I do think this is more fitting, and possibly could keep Big J from being beat up at school. I think if he went around calling himself "panty hose lad" for to much longer, he was gonna get the tar knocked out of him. hehehehe

Tuesday I went and got my nails done. Got those gel nails. Goober did them in halloween stuff. I have jack-o-lanterns with glow in the dark eyes and mouth, and bats with glow eyes, and glowing ghosties. hehehehehee They are cool.

I don't have a whole lot more to say. I don't feel good, I think I caught another cold. So...I'm gonna leave you with more t-shirts I found.

1. Because I don't Care doesn't mean I don't Understand
2. Your cell phone makes you twice as annoying!!
3. I have multiple personalities and none of them like you
4. I never get lost, people always tell me where to go
5. The difference between genius and Stupidity is that genius has it's limits
6. It matters not whether you win or lose....it matters whether I win or lose
7. Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot
8. Who are you and why are you reading my shirt
9. I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing
10. I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute if it
11. Obey Gravity---it's the law
12. I'm lost--but I'm making good time
13. SHUT UP VOICES OR I'LL POKE YOU WITH A Q-TIP AGAIN!!!!
14. I'm not anti-social, I'm just not real friendly
15. 333 I'm only half evil
16. I'm confused wait....maybe I'm not
17. CHOCOLATE the cat nip of the female world
18. It sounded better in my head
19. Will someone PLEASE steal my identity?
20. Hear it let's for dyslexia
21. Yet, despite the look on my face, your still talking
22. SCHIZOPHRENIA beats drinking alone
23. Have you seen my marbles?
24. Do you know the muffin man?
25. I hate the fact that people don't salute me.
26. What is the speed of dark??
27. WHO FLUNG POO???

Have a good weekend everyone!!! I'm gonna go try and kick this colds butt before it kicks mine.

5 comments:

Alekx said...

LMFAO at # 13
that's me to a tee

Or is it...it's to damn noisy in there

Azathoth100 said...

I had some of these as buttons on my old jean jacket that I wore through high school and collage. Damn I miss that jacket.

Phoenix5 said...

The scary thing about # 20 is... the first time I read it, I read it like it was written correctly! LOL! I guess, means that dyslexia I have! (Yoda would be so proud of me! LMAO!)

Oh yeah, did you notice that Kiddo is always the "Man" and Big J the "Boy"? ;-)

Have a good weekend, Burf!

Dorko said...

LOL @ #5... so that's why my brother feels I have 'unlimited' potential... Happy weekend!
(Btw: Thanks for that last e-mail, smiles!)

Mia said...

Your nails sound cool. I literally bit mine all off running from Rita...so when we got to the small town, on the friday, it was still sunny. So I thought if Im gonna die I wanna have nice hands and fee.I got them done. The girl did a crappy job on my hands...so I had them redone on wed. :D