CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Cat Bowling

Well trick or treating was a success. We went to a slightly richer part of town. hehehehe All the good stuff is over there. Kiddo went as Darth Vader, and he went with J--who was a girl, and he went with little M who was Sully from Monsters Inc. Half way through J's high heels started hurting his feet. hehehe Half way through Kiddo's helmet, the eyes got foggy from his breathing, and when the sun went down since it was a shaded helmet he couldn't see. So...he too, it off and just went as a jedi instead. I was mad at his teacher. Most teachers didn't give homework last night. She loaded them down, big page of math, spelling and reading. I was ticked. Anyhow someone sent me something in the e-mail last night. It was so fun. Gigantor could only get a 66. I got a score of 110. Lets see if you can beat it. Have fun with CAT BOWLING!!

Happy Tuesday everyone. Got football practice tonight. hehehehe

6 comments:

Alekx said...

Bugsy is going to kill you for the cat bowling and I'm going to laugh when he sneaks up on your bed with his little kitty stillito to stick it in your evil little heart.
LOL

Anonymous said...

I wanna play, but I can't access it *sigh* LOL

Phoenix5 said...

I got 121 on the cat bowling! LMAO! Watching those kitties go fly was soooo therapeutic!

The Unknown said...

I love the little thing about the kids costumes breaking down. When I was young my mom always wanted to make my costume and it was always something uncomfortable.
Stop catbowling You'll enrage the pussys!
love

The Unknown said...

Bah! I got a 93.
love

Julie said...

that game is awesome, very addictive!! I hope you got to raid some of the candy!!! what a jerkwad teacher!