CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 27, 2005

It's all Over Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!

How can my long Thanksgiving weekend be all over all ready???? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want 5 more days off, then another 5 and so on and so forth.

I told you all what happened on Wed. Well Thurs. We cooked our tooshies off. We had a turkey, stuffing, candied yams, fresh rolls, poofoo salad, carrot raisin salad, deviled eggs, cranberry sauce, two kinds of gravy, and a veggie tray with dips, and of course "kids wine" as kiddo calls it (sparkling apple cider).

We had the taekwondo master and his wife over for dinner, and they brought a fruit salad big enough to feed a small nation. Couple interesting things. His wife had never in her life tried deviled eggs. And she was so in love she must have eaten like 12. (I boil 2 dozen eggs, so that makes 4 dozen deviled eggs, and I had maybe 10 left over after dinner) She also adores candied yams, and had never had them before like that. She ate 2/3 of a pan that was 9 by 12 (big pan)

So....we all ate leftovers till tonight. We have polished off all the leftovers except the carrot raisin salad which I usually finish in a couple extra days. hehehehe

Friday, we worked on cleaning out the middle bedroom (the one my dad will stay in over Christmas) and we got a few Christmas decorations up.

Saturday, we got up and went to Walmart. I got all of kiddo's and my daddy's Christmas done. All I have to finish is a couple things for Gigantor, but me and kiddo will go back next week and do that. We came home and put up a few more decorations. Gigantor took kiddo out coyote hunting, and I caught a nap on the couch. heheheheh When they came home, my Avon order had come in, so I unloaded that, and we watched some t.v. during dinner.

Today, I got up and wrote up my Avon, while Gigantor put up the tree and put lights and garland on it. We had lunch, and I sacked up all my Avon, and got some stuff ready to mail (keep an eye out mom that's nuts for your books) Then we all finished putting the decorations on the tree. Now I just have to do a little fine tuning on the decorations around the house and we are decorated for Christmas. hehehehee

But let me tell ya, I want more days off. I am not looking forward to getting up early again. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!

5 comments:

Alekx said...

OMG I can't belive that you are whinning about needing more days off....it's not like you are ever busy or anything
**smirk**

Mia said...

lol...I agree with alekx...heehee. I need more days off too.

Phoenix5 said...

WOWZERS! You guys just don't know when to slow down! Holidays are for RESTING! For RELAXING! Not for running around doing Christmas shopping, or whatever! Take it easy Burf! You're killing me with all that work! ;-) (It's really hard to take a breath reading your blogs!)

ThreeOliveMartini said...

wahhhh

i miss leftovers.. the ONE time of the year i will eat them..

next year .. thanksgiving will be at MY house !!! woohoooo..

~SugarBear~ said...

Sounds like a very busy but great weekend. Glad your Thanksgiving went well. :)