CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Husband

....is not the sharpest tool in the shed. I swear to God I love him, but he ain't the fluffiest Q-tip in the box people.

About a month ago, he got a notice that he could be called up for Jury duty. And our closest court to have "jury duty" is 2 1/2 hours away. That's going 5 miles over the speed limit and only running into one of the two places along the way to pee. When he got that notice he could have written them and told them he is his job's only "on site emt" and he works for the fire dept. He would have been excused. But nOOoOOoOo the dork ass, just sat on the dam letter, until they summoned him. Then....oh God then.... when he gets the summons, I tell him to call up and tell them all that anyway, and see what they say. Well he calls them, but fuck!!!! He doesn't even mention the fire dept or being an emt, and they start yelling at him that he has to show up. I swear to god, what little brain he had wasn't even turned on for the past few months!!!!

So anyhow, then he talks to his boss, who says he would pay him for today, then yesterday said he changed his mind and isn't going to pay him. WTF????????? I need to check and see if it's the law that his employer pay him. I hate his employer, he's so unamerican and un christian, and a total major MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!

So this morning, Jury Duty day. We figure Gigantor needs to leave about 6. It says he should be there by 9:30, but to come early, cuz there isn't enough parking so you will have to park a ways away and walk. So...if he leaves by 6 then he would hit the outskirts of Flag by 8:30 (save there is not construction along the way) then he can drive all the way through the town to where the court house is by 9 and get inside in time. So...my smart as dung husband, gets up at 5, then piss farts around till 6:30. So...I yell at him for going to be late, and that he will get fined for contempt of court. And he goes. I'll make it still, barely but I'll make it. grrrrrrrrrrrrr Around 7:10 he walks back in the fucking house!!!! He forgot all the paperwork they said he had to take with him!!!! OMG you dumb as fuck tard!!!! (that's what I wanted to scream) People I am sure there is NO WAY he will make it in time. So....we are either facing a contempt of court charge, or he is gonna speed and get a ticket, or both, and then I'm gonna be one raging demon BITCH!!!!!!!

Okay I'm so riled up, I may just go load the gun and visit his fuckity fuck fuck fuck of a boss.

Later Gators!!!

9 comments:

Mia said...

Uh oh....drop down your weapons. Most bosses like that will get it in the end.

Anonymous said...

If you want something done, do it yourself. This is what I've learned because of my hubby. Numerous times I've told him to do things, but either he was too stubborn or he just forgot. Now I just do it myself. If I were you, I would have called the court on his behalf and explained the situation.

Phoenix5 said...

WOW... hopefully the court is lenient on late arrivals! As for his boss... he'd just better hope that nothing happens on the job today!

Now, take a DEEP breath, relax and find a 4' length of 2x4 to whack Gigantor up the side of the head with when he gets home! ;-)

ThreeOliveMartini said...

umm they have to pay him .. ITS THE LAW.. period..

Anonymous said...

Agree with T~O~M..... he has to get paid for this....... oy. Bastard boss.

I'm ba-a-a-a-a-ack!!

Mike said...

Put the gun down!

Alekx said...

call to find out if it's the law like we discussed. I'm with Pett I'm almost positive that is is, however almost only counts in slow dancing and beer farts.

And him being slow and a fuck tard is different how since you've known him in 2nd grade?

Tim said...

he's lucky. I'd love to do Jury duty, cause like tom said, you have to get paid. I'd totally throw the book at some two-bit criminal.

Dorko said...

Easy on down there Burfica... this is your boo... you'll have to be giving him some sweet monkey love to make up for all those F'n this and tha... OH! g. heh. I get it...wink-wink, nudge-nudge, work yourself up so you can work it allllllllllll out with your hunk-of-burning love, once he returns from the Jury call ;)
As for the skin-flint boss, g'head play the queen of hearts there all you want: "Off with his head!"