CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

God I'm Boring

Gads I am so boring today. Not a dam thing is really going on with me. Wanna know what's going on. I'm watching an infomercial, and eating my breakfast of a banana, and fat free ritz crackers with sugar free peanut butter and sugar free jelly on them. SeEeEEEeEe..... boring!!!

Yesterday from being so dang tired over the weekend. Both Kiddo and I woke up not feeling to well. He is feeling much better today, thank goodness. Me on the other hand...I had a wacked dream all night. I dreamt that someone was beating me up. All fricken night, and I was fighting them all night. I woke up so dam tired and exhausted. I'm sure there is some hidden meaning in that dream somewhere. But frankly I'm not sure if I give a dam. hehehehehe I just want some sleep people.

We have a football game at 7 tonight. What the hell???? 7 fricken o'clock for a bunch of little kids???? Insane I tell you. Plus it's cooled down to the 40's by then. Good grief. Thank god It's the only one at 7 this whole season. I guess the coach is gonna have pizza delivered for the kids after the game. And...the ass volunteered us to bring soda's. *sigh*

Seems as if my gerbils pervieness has passed. Until next month that is.

OOooOOoO did anybody see CSI Miami last night. OMG WOLF GOT SHOT WITH A NAIL GUN IN THE EYE!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH MY EYE IS STILL WATERING AND TWITCHING!!!!!!! *shudder*

Okay see, told you I was boring. Gonna go finish my crackers.

Happy Tuesday all!!!!

7 comments:

... said...

In my opinion, the key to being entertaining is to never be bored with your boredom. Ha.

Good luck with the game tonight. Hopefully the coach has the foresight to purchase caffeine-free soda for the kids. :)

Phoenix5 said...

Weren't you wanting to get some rest after your weekend? Now you got it.. so stop complaining! ;-) Just kidding!

Good luck to Kiddo tonight! "Sack" that QB!

Unknown said...

The nail in the eye!!!! Yes I did see it .. and it hurt me too...lol...hope the game goes your way tonight...

NOw..after reading your post..I'm tired and need to go lay down..lol..

OP~

Alekx said...

I want kiddo to look at the quarterback and growl I'm gonna make you scream like a little girl.
LOL

Azathoth100 said...

You were fighting someone all night? And here Gigantor figured you were awake for the sex....

Anonymous said...

Yea, Im bored too... Great life i'm havin ;-) PEACE

Blog ho said...

i love me the crackers