CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cannibal Pumpkin


This is probably my favorite pumpkin that was carved at the pumpkin festival. I think it's great. hehehehee Posted by Picasa

I just love that pumpkin.

Well I didn't get my nails done today. Goober didn't feel well, so I have an appointment for in the morning. yayyyyyyyy

I'm making Gigantor work so hard for dinner tonight. When I say work so hard, I mean drive to the pizza place to pick it up. hehehehe

My bra is hard at work again. I've been finding the most bizarre things in there lately. Why can't I find something really worth while like money or gems, or a krispy kreme donut??? NoOOOooO just bizaro stuff, among the regular stuff. Like what I eat every single day. Kiddo was throwing around this plastic bouncy ball the other day and it made a basket in my bra. Boy did he giggle. Gigantor was shooting the marshmallow shooter at Kiddo and he shot it at him by my bed. I was in the bathroom doing my hair. The marshmallow wizzed past kiddo, hit the mirror and bounced into my bra. Oui!!!

Anyhow, that's all that is of any interest today, and not that it is any interesting. hehehee I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall, and decide if I'm gonna take a short nap or not. Probably not, cuz then I'll be cranky. heheheh

Happy Thursday!!!!!!!

8 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

that pumpkin rocks!!

MomThatsNuts said...

The pumpkin is cresent fresh! Glad to see the Vortex Bra make a re-appearance...I must say I havent had one of those yet, I must try it...ok well if I dont get something done today, I may have to throw myself off a cliff...

Mom

Scott & Julia said...

LOL, I love that pumpkin! So cool! As for the vortex-bra .. what about just getting rid of it altogether?

Alekx said...

That pumpkin could illicit a change of blog title from don't eat the tomatoes to don't eat the pumpkins. LOL

Phoenix5 said...

Can you just imagine what a Krispy Kreme donut would be like after just 1 minute in the Vortex-Bra? EWWW! When I think about it, the only way something should be able to get in there is if you're wearing a low cut shirt... try wearing a turtleneck or crew neck and see if it still works.. if it does, PATENT IT!

Azathoth100 said...

So you had marshmallow covered boobies? I can live with that. I love the pumpkin BTW.

~SugarBear~ said...

Azathoth - I love that one "marshmallow covered boobies". hehehehe

The pumpkin was really cool. We didn't carve any this year because last year out weirdo neighbors smashed the kids pumpkins.

Mia said...

what a cool pumpkin.