CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 21, 2005

Is It Friday Yet

What the hell just happened???? I mean last thing I remember is It was Friday and I was doing some Avon stuff. Then all of a sudden CHAOS, SCREAMING, HAIR ON FIRE, RUNNING AROUND, YELLING, PANTING, BOUNCING OFF OF WALLS...and the next thing I remember it was Monday morning and I was forcing medicine down kiddo's throat so he could go to school. To say my weekend was busy is a gross understatement. Let me share some of it.

Friday I was working on Avon stuff, so much so that I forgot to eat. I had a banana for breakfast. By the time my stomach was not gonna let me go any longer, I realized I had to go get kiddo. So...I went and picked up our friend D, and we went and got some food at a local fast food joint called RD's (best food you've ever eaten) We go pick up kiddo and eat, I even got kiddo a couple small kids cheeseburgers. We then go to the post office cuz I had to pick up some packages. Come home and work on kiddo's homework. He had a 12 page anger management thing to do with me. I only thought he was short tempered but not that bad, till I seen some of his thinking on these worksheets. I feel like such a bad mom that my son has a real problem with anger, and how to manage it. (insert insane mom wailing here) Gigantor comes home, and we take D back home. Then we hit Safeway and Bashas, and walk our asses all through both stores doing our thanksgiving shopping. But I was also wanting to get done, so we did it all in just over an hour. pant pant pant.

Saturday we got up early to start attacking my pig sty. Every weekend we have had some big function in town or been up working at mom's place, and neglecting our place. Well...we are having company for Thanksgiving, so it was time to attack our sty. Not only were we cleaning, but I was trying to box up some stuff on shelves temporarily, so I can decorate for Christmas. We like to decorate the three days after Thanksgiving. So...I wanted to be prepared. We cleaned and packed and packed and cleaned without stopping till about noon. Then we drove up to the airport to get my daddy's ticket for Christmas. I walked my happy ass all the way in that airport to find out that they close between 11 and 5 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Drive over to a ladies house to pick up some books, that she wanted me too, to only find out she isn't home either. Drive to true value to realize I forgot the check book. double grrrrrrrrrrrrr come home and start working our asses off again. clean clean, scrub scrub, pack pack, pant pant. D shows up and sits and stares at us cleaning. HA 4:30 head back up town. Walk my happy ass back into the airport, and get daddy's ticket. Drive by ladies and pick up books. Go to true value, find the surge protector power strips I want, attempt to leave, have Gigantor decide he needs some PVC and joints to fix our laundry hamper. Go sit in suburban with D and Kiddo, wait for 40 minutes while Gigantor plays in the PVC. Go to post office. Come home, clean oven and stove top. Gigantor works on dinner. Then we all sat down to watch a couple movies. Kung Fu Hustle. let me tell you, I liked it much better on DVD than in the theater. In the theater it had subtitles and I spent the entire movie reading them to kiddo. On DVD you could pick it to be in english (insert angelic singing here) We enjoyed it much better, and it's funny as hell. Then we watch House of Wax. Amazingly enough this was a very very good movie. Only bad part in it was Paris-Crack Whore-Hilton. Thank god she got killed really gross like. hehehehe Other than that though it was a pleasant surprise of a movie. After D went home, we continued to work on part of the house.

Sunday we got up before 8. Isn't that a mortal sin to get up before 8 on a weekend??? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh We started in on a few things we had to do, then we got a call from the airport. They forgot to charge us for part of daddy's ticket. I would have liked to say "TOUGH SHIT" But then I'm sure they wouldn't have let daddy fly. So..we took off up there to go pay that. Then we went and picked up Big J and went and got gas in the suburban, then went uptown to the theater. HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been waiting since the last movie for this one. Awesome, just awesome.

Movie got out at 3 and we ran to Safeway to get all the shit we forgot on Friday night. Came home and worked on dishes, put eggs and yams to boil on (made a sweet potato salad) got the baby back ribs on the grill. Then I made tons of phone calls for all the last minute Avon orders. Big J's mom came and got him. I finished the salad, snapped some asparagus and put it on to steam. Then dinner was done, and I realized we still haven't done the floors or cleaned the guest bathroom. grrrrrrrrrrrrr Sat down to eat dinner and watched the remake of the Poseidon Adventure. I can honestly say, it was good, not great, but I liked the first one way way better. Sat and stamped all the new Avon books I have to give out today. Got into bed about 11. Decided to let Gigantor sleep. Decided Nahhhhh at about 11:50 and woke him up and jumped his lazy bones. hehehehe

Now we are to this morning, where Kiddo woke up sick as a dog, and I pushed meds down him and took him to school anyway. They only have to go today and tomorrow. sheesh. Although I think I will make him stay home and not go to football practice tonight.

I am outa here, I need to go collect another order (I have to sit and visit with this old lady to get her to order, but she orders big so I do it) And deliver books, and try to get into that bathroom to scrub it.

Happy Monday everyone!!!!!!!

(insert insane coocoo laugh here)

8 comments:

Mia said...

wow busy weekend for you.

Happy monday to you.

Unknown said...

Dam I'm tired after all that...good thing gas is going down too..lol..

When you go to pick your dad up from the airport...make sure you're not late...like I was once!...it was only a couple minutes..butt..she was sweet about it!

OP~

Julie said...

Ok, now my head is spinning,,, whirl, whirl, whirl!!

I think all kids go through an angry stage, that's kinda normal isn't it??? didn't you all,?? I sure as hell did.
now everything is labeled and all that stuff. back off being hard on yourself sweet, you are a great mom.

It will be wed before you know it, which is really friday this week!!

Alekx said...

You think maybe you could get busy and do some work or something
Sheesh woman

**duck**
ha you missed

owwwwwwww no fair throwing a second object

Dorko said...

Ok.
Run, Stress, Rant, Rave...
Soon, dear one - Thanksgiving day!
(I was gonna go on rhymning ...but(t)... I thought that might be too sweet) lol
Be sure to get a long pre-winter's nap in - inbetween the Turkey and the Christmas trimmings! ;)

Kerry M. Conway said...

is it friday? *looks at the calander*
no, tg too, i thought i missed thanksgiving! turkey, turkey, turkey! i am so hungry! lol...

MomThatsNuts said...

there was this like ocean purse thing in an avon book I saw, can you get me one of those?? It had little dangly things on it, I dont have an avon lady, will you be my avon lady??please please please

mom

Phoenix5 said...

WHEW! Guess my lazing around doing nothing all weekend has been cancelled out by just reading that! Sheesh, Burf, Take a rest already!