CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Me Again

Holy cow, I'm posting again this week. What is wrong with me? hehehehehe Man what a busy week. I told you all about the pumpkin fest last weekend. Well....Monday we go trick or treating. Tues...deliver some avon, make a bunch of phone calls, get kiddo hurry and do homework, and get him to football practice. Today I got my hair cut and football practice. Thurs...I have a chiropractors appointment, a nail appointment (time to get the bats and ghost off and something for Halloween put on) get kiddo, rush through homework, and football practice. Fri...we have football practice, more avon stuff, and Gigantor wants to go out coyote hunting in the evening. Plus some friends coming into town so visiting. Sat....I need to go to the airport and get the info to get my dad's ticket for Christmas, take kiddo and big J to the matinee (Chicken Little) looks hilarious, watch the ball race down main street, (you can purchase a plastic ball, about softball size, and they are putting them in a cement truck and launching them down our main street which is on a hill, winner gets 1/2 the money from it, and local food banks and charities get the other half), then they are having a street fair and a balloon glow all down main street. We are having the hot air balloon regatta in town this weekend, and they do a glow at night. 50 some odd balloon and baskets set up on main street and you can climb around in them, and talk to the people and pull the thing to do the fire thingie (don't know the technical term) and it's all sorts of fun. I'll need a week to rest after all this. LOL

Short and sweet again today. I will leave you all with another fun thing. Go try Hangman

Happy Wed everyone!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

.....and I thought my life was hectic....

Phoenix5 said...

So you're getting the bats and ghosts removed from your nails and getting something for Halloween to put on??? I'm confused..... and it's not the cold meds! LMAO!

Take a breather, Burf! You're just gonna make yourself sick again! Trust me, I KNOW!

Burfica said...

Kim---I think we all run around like chickens with our heads cut off.

Gam--I do need a nap. hehehe

Phoenix---OMG I didn't even see that typo. I mean something for Thanksgiving put on them. hehehehe

Alekx said...

She'll blame her mental issues from running around so much. But trust me it's just her mental issues
LOL