CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Black Hole of Undergarments

Okay, what the hell is going on with all my unmentionables???? Are they begging to be mentioned???

You all know I have the black hole/vortex bra, that just sucks things in at random. Like last night I had crumbs and even a flower petal, in my bra. What the hell????

But I think my bra's have been holding meetings in my underwear drawer. They are converting the masses I tell ya.

My stocking felt weird all day, and when I took it off. I realized I had one of those little plastic army guy guns on the inside of it. Which now did a massive imprint on my leg, and it was sore. How the hell did that little gun get in my underwear drawer and in my stocking none the less???

Oh and the biggest one, was my underwear (panties). I have no idea how this happened. I went to the bathroom mid morning, pulled down my drawers, and out falls a fruit loop. In the name of all that is holy, how the frick did a fruit loop end up in my underwear!!!!!!!!????????????? I mean kiddo had lucky charms for breakfast, and I had a bagel. Come to think of it, we haven't had fruit loops in the house for a couple months. So...how???? How did a fruit loop end up in my underwear???

It's gonna be one of those great mysteries. Like how most the stuff that ends up in my bra gets there. I swear my unmentionables have struck this evil plan to take over the world by sucking it in one fruit loop at a time.

Have a good Thursday everyone, may your days be fruit loop free. hehehehee

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This was fun to read and I can't bring myself to mention your unmentionable by any other name.

TL said...

That's where my Fruit Loop went!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have weird dreams tonight, I just know it, LOL

Mia said...

Those weren't fruit of the looms panties where they? lol...groans I know baaaad!

Dorko said...

Good thing you got it out of there - I'd ahte to see what happens when you hatch one of those things! =)

Alekx said...

worm hole between the bra and panties maybe?????

It's kinda like the bermuda triangle where things get lost and 10 years later show back up.