CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 12, 2006

PFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffff..........

PFFFFFFFffffffffff...... that is the sound that is gonna drive me insane. I mean right over the edge, into the deep end of the loony bin.

Now this sound is a slow exhale of air, not the type like a sigh, but a slow blowing noise. This is the noise my father makes, that I'm sure he's not aware of. I mean he does have his grumbling and his sighs, when he seems disgusted. But this is different. He breaths through his mouth anyway, cuz he has pretty much damaged his nose. So...always, and constantly, you hear PFFFFFFFfffffffff.....as he does this little, long, quiet blow. When he's been physically active, or he is pissed off at something he's trying to do it gets worse. Puff puff puff puff loud and repeatedly.

I know I should complain, he's really not bad to live with, but it's like one of those noises that get on your very last nerve, and it's constant.

Oh well... he's almost in his place. Matter of fact. I thought maybe he would move in this weekend, after Kiddo's party on Saturday and everything. We are having a bowling party with a few friends. But then that night we are gonna have a bbq with family and some friends. So...he gets a day of partying. Here is the thing though. Being that we have all that tomorrow. I have to work my ass off today. Getting presents wrapped, getting goodie bags done, cleaning house, going to the store to get the cake and stuff for the bbq, and doing a general prep of things I'm gonna have. (Like cutting up the fruit and veggies, so I'm not scrambling on Sat) Well...dad knows all this. Even mentioned that he wanted to hang out and do it with us. And!!! And....he said he needed help moving him and the kitty up to the house, so it would take some time.

Well...he announces last night at about 9 that he wants to move him and the kitty up to his place today. TODAY!!! I got a little upset. So...later I confronted him. Asked him why today instead of this weekend??? Being that he knew how busy I was gonna be (plus I have avon coming in tonight, so have to pull, write up, total, and call to deliver) And he goes, well your gonna be to dam busy on Sat to help me. And I said, yeah and I'm to dam busy tomorrow too. I'm like dad, can't you help with the busy stuff instead of get mad about it, you knew we were doing all this stuff. And he goes, well what are you doing Sunday?? I said nothing that we are aware of (which he knew already) And he's like. Oh okay Sunday is good then.
Ohhhh how he can give ya headache sometimes. hehehehee

On a side note, I'll be glad to get rid of his little bitch of a cat. This cat will not learn a dam thing. We spray her or punish her and she's still a little shit. She's taken it upon herself, that less than 2 minutes after dad leaves to go do whatever dad does, and I have my back to the living room cuz I'm on the computer. She has been jumping up on the front of the bird cage and knocking it to the ground. I have about 20lbs of bird seed and a bunch of water all over the floor. Not to mention two parakeets that need therapy now. They are poor little nervous wrecks. And it just started happening past few days. I've about knocked her block off, and drenched her with water. For two days she stayed confined to their room. And what does she do a couple minutes ago??? Knock the flippin bird cage over again. Think dad would believe me, if he came home and she was beheaded, if I told him it was an accident?? Yeah I didn't think so either.

Well....have a happy weekend everyone!!!!!!

4 comments:

~SugarBear~ said...

Put some lemon juice in the spray bottle of water & then squirt her with it. If it gets in her eyes or nose it will sting a little but not really hurt her & may make it unplesant enough to make her stop. If not, at least she'll have that lemony-fresh scent!

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Kerry M. Conway said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, BURFICA DARLING!!! *Mauhz and Hugz*

KEZ

Azathoth100 said...

Happy Mommy Day Burfica.

Personally, I'd kill the cat and just say it got outside while I was opening the door and ran away somehwere.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy Mothers Day, Burfica!!!

Now you know what living with Darth Vader must have been like! LMAO! Sorry.. couldn't resist! [snicker}