CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 22, 2006

New Kind of Tag

Instead of the same old quizzes we always see. I seen something a little different. I got it from Mike over at I'm not touching you. And what he did is give a letter, and you have to come up with 10 words that start with that letter, and a brief explanation of what that word means to you in your life.

If anyone would like to do this after. Just leave me a comment and ask me for a letter, and I'll give ya one. I'll try not to give anyone a Q,X, Y, or Z hehehehe

Okay here goes. The letter Mike gave me was the letter O. (ya little shit you, cuz O is sorta hard too. hehehehe)

1. Operation: I've had two major operations in my life, and almost lost my life with both. So...I guess those would both be a big thing in my life. Both of them abdominal oppererations by the way.

2. Office: I worked in an office for over 12 years. I was a bookkeeper/accountant. They fired me, cuz they didn't like independent women. It was probably one of the best things that could have happened to me. I was so negative with life when I worked in that dam office. Now I love every minute of it.

3. Outside: One place I love to be. I love being outside. We often go to the mountain, and the lake. And once we have a better lot, we will spending most evenings outside on the porch. When I owned horses, I spent most my time outside at the corrals or riding my horses. I barely spent any time at home. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era. I should be back in the wild west, having to be outside alot.

4. OH MY GOD!!!: something I seem to say alot of. You can catch me saying it at least once a day. And no I don't just say it during sex. hehehee Somebody does some boneheaded thing and I scream OH MY GOD!!! And knowing my family, boneheaded things happen all the dang time.

5. Ogres: Not only can Gigantor be a big ogre. But I love all things fantasy. From playing DnD for years, to reading and watching fantasy. Seems there is ogres somewhere in all fantasy. (not to mention the Orcs in Lord of the rings) hehehehe

6. Othello: A game my mother and I used to play against each other all the time. We would play it on the computer. She used to blame me for cheating on the computer, but that was impossible. hehehehee We got a board game of it, but for some reason it wasn't as fun if we had to turn all the pieces ourselves. Good times

7. Organization: Something I need a hell of a lot more of. hehehehe I'm not a very organized person in some things. Like my house. hehehe But in some things I'm organized to a fault. Organized to a point of being....

8. Obsessive Compulsive: Yes I have a tendency to be a little Obsessive Compulsive. Don't we all though. Mine isn't to the point of having to turn the lights on and off 21 times each time I come through the door, or about washing my hands 54 times a day. But if you don't fold the towels or underwears the right way, I will go all "ogre" on your butt. hehehee You have to stack and do dishes the right way, do laundry the right way, and god help you if you touch my organized pile of chaos that I call my office. hehehehehe

9. Ostrich: You all remember I got attacked by those devil, demon, evil ostriches and emu's this summer. Gigantor is all with us teasing me. They won't hurt you honey, they don't bite, and this little shit (okay he was big) of an ostrich reaches out and pecks the shit out of Gigantor. Now I did laugh at that. They are the devil I tell ya. Flightless birds like penguins are so darn cute. Flightless birds like osrtiches are demons I tell ya!!!!

Lastly, the O word we all know and love!!!

10. Orgasm: Do I really need to say a whole lot about this one??? Even then I'm a very lucky girl and get more than a fair share. You can never have enough. Am I right girls or am I right??? hehehehe

If any of you wanna play along just leave me a comment, and I'll get you a letter. It's fun people, try it. hhehehehehee

Happy Monday all!!!

4 comments:

~SugarBear~ said...

I'll play! Send me a letter & I'll see what I can come up with.

Mia said...

Lol...great list. Send me a letter, and I'll try it later.

MomThatsNuts said...

I'll play too....

whats a ORGASM???

mom...lol

Julie said...

Well, you certainly went all around the big O didn't you, ha!!
Orgasm,,, ha!