CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just Stuff

I got just stuff today. Not much, just stuff. LOL

Want to say HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY a day late, (although today is the real one)

I got Kiddo signed up for the summer reading program, they are gonna have lots of fun. Even having a little carnival thing on Monday. Then it's once a week, and they are studying animals this summer. That is one of kiddo's big interests. I'm hoping this will help with his reading.

He wants to do swimming lessons again. I'm thinking about it. But to do them and the reading one's I will have to sign him up for really early lessons. See if he's gonna wanna do that.

Gigantor worked for a few hours yesterday at the new job. He is still liking it. Everyday they work him hard, they ask "So...you still want the job" Gigantor says, "Man you don't know what hard work is till you do the job I been doing the past 12 years. Out in all sorts of weather." This is like a dream for Gigantor. Same rate of pay, way way better benefits, and instead of working outside in 120 degree summers or in 18 degree winters, he will be in an air conditioned or heated truck. hehehehee Some people told him the drive will probably get to him, and he'll get real bored. Ummm could you tell me what job isn't repetitive??? All jobs you repeat stuff. So...he will be driving up to the north rim of the grand canyon dumping dumpsters at camp sights on Mondays. Then Tuesdays I think he goes out to the peabody coal mine. Wednesdays are his short days, he does a place called Tonalea, and round trip is only about 3 hours. Thursdays and Fridays he hits more places out on the reservation. So....we both figure that it's what you make of it. He can enjoy the drive and scenery every time, or he can bitch and moan. Anyone who knows my husband knows he doesn't bitch and moan, (unless it's just to me about me) hehehehee

OOOO we watched a few movies. Watched Dr. Doolittle 3. that was real cute. Nice movie to watch with your kids. We watched Just Like Heaven...that was really cute too. No academy award winner, but cute. Then we watched Hostel....can I just say ick. What a messed up movie. At least it had a good revenge ending, but *shudder*

As of that, I don't have anything else to tell or say. Guess I'm gonna go bang my head on the wall or something. Happy Tuesday!!!!

7 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Happy Memory Day to you and yours. Glad Gigantor likes his new job. Makes life better when you don't dread getting to work everyday.
Hey, any idea what happened to Kerry?

Sugar said...

Just Like Heaven ...great chickflick.....banging your head against a wall??? Your not that board surely...lol Put on some Madonna and do the housework in your underwear, it works for me.....and honey, I'm not sad, I just woke up feeling that way so that's wot tumbled onto the page...I'm better now! ;)

Burfica said...

Aza---Sent you an e-mail about Kerry.

Blackie--Not the Bruce Willis one. Hostel about the internation hotels, a Quentin Tarantino movie. That should say enough about him being disturbing. LOL

Sugar--How did you know I crank music and dance around in my undementionables??? hehehehehe

Burfica said...

Naked---of course it's cool, may I add you also???

Phoenix5 said...

Good to hear Gigantor is liking his new job! Hey, any job that makes you drive to the Grand Canyon once a week sounds pretty good to me!!!

Burfica said...

Phoenix, no kidding, and getting to see deer and horses and all sorts of wildlife every day. what could be better???

Mia said...

Happy late Memorial Day to you, we have Victoria day, the week before.

Just like heaven was a cute movie. :D