CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blogs worth reading

Hey all....I thought I would do a little something different this post. Lately I have found some new blogs. Some from serfing, and some from clicking on other peoples comments. I haven't linked them yet, but I think they are all worth a read. Go check them out.

Vicki over at Daily Haps II --- she took up blogging after her sister who bloged fell victim to that awful cancer stuff. It's about her trials and she tries to help raise her sisters kids. Check her out.

Next is UnMartha --- her adventures with food just crack me up. Like reading about how her strawberry pie, became soup. Or how her mother in law said she served "abortion" for desert.

Now miss Ella --who lives in New South Wales and loves Prison Break almost as much as me. She just started her blog, so give her a holler.

And we can't forget Jess at Twenty Somthings ---when I first read her, she was yelling at her evil twin. She keeps me in stitches. I'm sure you will find her just as snarky as me. hehehehee

We can't by pass The Lemonade Diaries --- Maybe even more snarky or smart assy than me. (Is that possible?) I've found her to be very refreshing, like a nice spring acid rain. hehehehee (I say that with the most love possible)

And last but not least we have Don't Know how You do it --- and every day mom, (maybe more than normal) who is blogging about life with the kids. (always entertainment there)

Now everyone go check them out. I mean it, go, now. Don't make me come find you and drag you by your nose hairs!!!!

Happy Humpity Hump Day to all!!!!

6 comments:

Sugar said...

Humpity Hump Day huh? LOL
Thanx for your comments Burf....in future I will try and put the prose before the pic or alongside..just so as hubby doesn't disturb your viewing...;)

Sandi said...

Shame on you Burfi why didn't you tell us about Sugar's site?

Ms. Diner said...

So if you like my blog and I like your blog and you like their blogs then I'll like their blogs and they will like my blogs. Right? Riiiight.

Burfica said...

Sugar---It's all good.

Sandi---recapping a bunch of blogs over the next couple weeks. She'll be there.

Naked---You do that hun, it's worth it.

Un--What the h...er I mean yeah right!!! hehehehe

Julie said...

Groovy, I always like new blogs! your descriptions cracked me up, ha.

MomThatsNuts said...

you are NOT the boss of me....I dont wanna...no no no you cant make me....

mom