CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26, 2006

Is it Over??

OH Praise God the weekend is over!!!! We were so fricken busy. I don't think I got more than 1/2 hour to sit down on Saturday. And that sucks when you have foot, leg, knee, and back problems. LOL

Gigantor had to be to work at 5 a.m. on Saturday and go take his driving test for his CDL. Now Wed, he has to drive down to Flagstaff to get his license. He comes home at 8, we eat breakfast and take off. We had to deliver avon books, go to library, go the two grocery stores, go to post office, go find ink for the printer, and come home unload groceries. Take back off to deliver some avon, and take Kiddo and Big J to see X-Men 3. It was good. Then we had to go to some friends going away party, they are moving to GA. We were there till 9:30 in the backyard, standing around. Boy did I need pain meds when we got home. Everything was screaming.

Oh get this. I finally found printer ink. We used to have this office supply store here, well it merged with a book store (not to unusual) Then it merged with an Antelope Canyon tour company. (okay weirder things have happened in this small town.) Then it closed it's doors, and I couldn't get printer ink. I found it, I found where they moved. They have now merged with a convenience store/gas station. Only in this small tourist town could you find a gas/store/bookstore/tour company/office supplies in one small building with the same owner. hehehehe

Kiddo finished his mobile for the contest in the reading program. He stretched mine and Gigantors imaginations. Cuz we had to figure out how to draw/make a turtle, crab, shark, starfish, eel, clownfish, manta ray, octopus (it came out looking like a jelly fish so that's what it is.) he has all those hanging down, then the paper plate where it's hanging from has a boat on it and waves. Oh oh oh and hanging in the middle of it is a giant (tin foil) silver hook with a worm wrapped around it. I think it looks great. I hope he gets something for it. He worked hard.

OooOO and a word of advice that Kiddo wants me to pass on. Don't sneeze in the pile of glitter!!!!! You figure it out.

Okay well I know today that I am more boring than watching paint dry, or grass grow, so maybe I'll go sniff some paint and smoke some grass, and see what happens. hehehehe

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Mia said...

Yeah, dont sneeze on a pile of glitter, especially if you're smoking grass, cuz wow, it will all fly around you in slow motion and your eyes will be mesmorized watching each individual piece of glitter, floating about, freely, flying.........

um no Im not speaking from experience. :D

Sandi said...

Grass and glitter, oh the memories...

Um...what was I saying?

Burfica said...

Miranda---yeah right!! LOL

Sandi---oh the colors, the pretty spinning colors. hehehehe

Scott & Julia said...

Grass and glitter, LOL!

Sugar said...

LOLOL love Miranda's comment...sneezing in glitter could be quite a trippy experience without the use of grass...are we talkin cut grass here, the green kind??? ;)

Azathoth100 said...

Sounds like your too busy to waste time or brain cells on grass and glue.
Now if you'll excuse me I have to fish the snot out of the glitter.

inconspicuous attack toad said...

who says things like thank god the weekend is over?!

also...it makes me giggle when people call weed grass. it's like when my mom calls it dope and doesn't get why we'd be so shocked when she talks about smoking it. god mom! you're such a smack addict!

Burfica said...

Scott and Julia---Yeah I horked.

pitch--nut uh I am

nerd---whooohooo nekkid dorrito eating.

sugar---at least we weren't snorting glitter

aza--yeah I thought that glob was yours

toad--if you had my last weekend you would be rejoicing too. hehehee

RQ Whitaker said...

Yeah glitter kills! You can never wash it off and it always finds some crevice to stick to.

Julie said...

That did sound like way too much work...I hope your week is going well sweets...
I hope smoking grass and having glitter is fun stuff, ha!